X-men The New Generation

Discussion in 'Archive' started by S-wo, Jan 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chad.sims2

chad.sims2 New Member

"Would you like to do that? It's all we need." Chad wasn't convinced, his facial expressions proved it. She certainly was acting enough like a child, and Mellona like a B movie bad guy.

"If you insist, but be careful, and for the record X-men are always getting themselves in trouble, it has nothing to do with you being young." He said taking the headset and putting it on. Why did teens always take offence to offered help. He would have offered it to any of the team, any age, though most seemed to be kids these days. He gave her a kind smile, hoping that his reasoning would get through to her but sure she'd take it as him just trying to change what he said. He didn't think she was old enough to be out doing this kind of thing, but that didn't mean he didn't think she was capable.

2. zorell

zorell New Member

"Thank you." She said plainly. "If anybody comes in suspicious, more suspicious than the everage station visitor, we're all connected, just make a comment and we'll hear it." She smiled at the officers who were watching them, puzzzled sa to what was happening in their own front yard.

She walked over to Mellona guided him out the front door, now that they had been spotted, they'd have to get to the basement another way. Once outside, she went to the back of the building where she knew the other exit would be. "Would you like to break this one?"

3. chad.sims2

chad.sims2 New Member

"Testing, testing." He said to himself, smirking a bit as he realized he probably looked silly talking to himself. He didn't really care, wasn't big on what others thought of him, still, he'd have thought himself weird had he been on the other side. He wondered why she thought the 'criminals' would walk threw the front door. It didn't make much since but he could drop in and help them when the time came. Just a light hop and then a change of weight would send him crashing through the floor to the basement. He'd be to heavy to land it right and would end up laying flat on the floor but style didn't matter. It was effective, and quick.

4. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

"Look she gave you the talk to yourself look like you escaped from a mental asylum ear piece," Mellona said with another cackle.
    He stared at Chad and gave him a smug smirk.

5. Deathblade15

Deathblade15 New Member

Shadows slowly began forming around the backseat of the Aston Martin, and who should appear, but the infamous Shadow Psych, and his voice scared his friends

"Evening gentleman,"

he spoke in a low voice which would make some people think he was in his 40s even though evidently he was 16.

"You might want to watch out for that upcoming car," he pointed out.

6. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

"Would you like to break this one?"
    Mellona cackled and gave a smug smirk.
    "Yes, yes I would," Mellona said.
    Mellona grabbed the door and ripped it off it's hinges and gave a smile showing off his fangs for teeth. This was more Melllona's style breaking and ripping things.

7. zorell

zorell New Member

Llilith shook her head and hoped the rattling door hadn't caught anyone's attention. "That should hold you over 'till you get back to the training room." She recalled the map in her mind and followed the familiar hallways until they had reached the right room. "And now, now we wait." She huffed and made herself cmfortable on the floor.

8. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

Mellona stared at the door that was still in his hands. He shrugged his shoulders and threw it the door behind him. The door broke into pieces and Mellona snickered.
    He didn't know how long he could control himself before he wanted to tear people into pieces.
    Mellona wanted to see Lilith's reaction to the door breaking into pieces.

9. zorell

zorell New Member

She could hear the door shatter in the distance. "Are you effing kidding me?!" She huffed and stormed back to him. He was proud of himself, she could see it all over his smug face.

She turned off her headset, knowing he wasn't wearing one himself. THen she charged right at him, arms forwad, this had gone too far.

10. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

Mellona laughed as she came charging at him, he just moved out of the way.
    "What are you doing we have a mission?" he asked moving forward without her.
    Oh this was fun to mess with her.

11. zorell

zorell New Member

She skidded to a stop, balancing on her foot as she abruptly differed her momentum. She could feel he pulse of her own light. She turned around and walked up behind him. "Hope you enjoy this." She kicked him sqaure on the seat of his pants and then walked around him.

12. Acglaphotis

Acglaphotis New Member

William made an incomprehensible sound of surprise, and looked at the backseat. Sure enough, 'twas just Tim, another X-Men. Who shouldn't be here.

"What are you doing here? Can't you see we're on a mission? Does the heavy metal tell you nothing?" He did a double take. "What car?"

13. chad.sims2

chad.sims2 New Member

It wasn't hard to hear the smashing of something or to guess who was behind it. Chad took off running towards the sound of the noise, followed closly by several police officers apparently going to check it out also. "What's going on?" He asked hoping they could hear him throught the mic.

No answer. He quickly out paced the cops by making himself lighter, about 100lb. Not setting any land speed records but certainly faster than most. He rounded a corner to see a door shattered on the ground and one angry looking teenage girl charging one smug looking boy. "Oh no." He groaned, and they told him that they were grown up enough.

Smug boy thought he was clever till he got kicked in the seat of his pants. Even chad winced and he could make himself as hard as steel.

14. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

Mellona just snickered. It was very much fun messing with her.
    "You do realize every reaction you give me is what I want?" Mellona asked.
    He was quite please with himself.

15. zorell

zorell New Member

He was right. SHe took a deep breath and turned her mic back on, "Chad, don't let them in, we need them where they belong. Fake an kijury, please." She turned down a corridor, they had arrived at the post. "Okay, now we sit and wait."

16. chad.sims2

chad.sims2 New Member

Chad sighed, he had only moments till the cops arrived. He stayed light, so he was soft and then punched himself in the face, hard. He grunted, jumped up a bit and became dense and heavy and landed solidly on the ground, he put a hand to his face, betting their would be a red mark for a while.

As the cops came around the corner Chad groaned. "What happened?" The first cop asked.

"Some bit guy, with a sledge was smashing the door, hit me and then took off down the alleyway." He lied, knowing that the cop was going to try and help him up he made himself heavier. around 400lbs. Soon two cops grunted togeather as they attempted to move Chad around to the front of the biulding and a third cop stood by the door with orders to keep an eye out. He'd stay outside, but near the door. Chad hoped that was enough.

He couldn't keep them distracted for long, he wasn't really injured, but still he would bye as much time as he could. Soon he was seated back in the front, an ice pack on his face, muttering loud enough so it'd transmite over the mic. "Try to keep it down please."

17. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

"I don't want to sit and mostly definetly don't want to wait," Mellona said.
    His blood was reaching a breaking point. He needed to do something and he needed to do something now. He couldn't sit still, he felt restless. Why did Matilda even put up with him know what his abilities are like? He wouldn't be able to resist for to much longer.

18. zorell

zorell New Member

He was twitching oddly and Llilith began to wonder if she should have brought a weapon of her own. "Are you okay?" She waked over and tapped his shoulder.

19. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

Mellona balled his hand into a fist he needed to resist the urge. He really needed she came over and asked him if he were all right.
    "I'm keeping myself at bay," he told her coldly.
    Mellona was trying his hardest. He was using the tactics Matilda taught them, but he wasn't sure. He wasn't sure if they were working.

20. zorell

zorell New Member

Llilith didn't know how to react ot this, it frigtened her. She backed away, watching him. In a quiet voice, she talked throuh the mic, "Chad, are they here yet?"

He was twitching more....she would feel guilty for doing it, but she would prefer him going berserk on the clubbies.

"Um, Mellona, is this because I have been snapping and attacking you?"

21. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

"No, it has to do with, there are bad guys in there and we aren't suppose to hurt them" Mellona said, "I'm itching....no the thing inside of me is itching for a fight and it's hard to control sometimes, this need, this begging for a fight, this want for a fight, this itching for a fight....I'm fighting this craving at the moment."
    Mellona stared at her, he really was trying his hardest. In most of their mission he had went berserk before. He wanted to show Matilda that he could control himself. He could.

22. chad.sims2

chad.sims2 New Member

It took a moment to get an answer out. The cops had him looking threw mug shots now. "Can't really tell, they have me looking through mug shots thanks to you two." He said his tone nutral, he wasn't mad, just disapointed that they had needed babysitting after all. "I'm trying to keep an eye out, but they could slip past me."

23. Deathblade15

Deathblade15 New Member

What are you doing here, and what car?!
    heh I still got it.
    He replied in a calm voice.
    "One I'm here on orders from the good doctor, two I'm bored, and three the car right in front of you."

24. zorell

zorell New Member

Llilith huffed in frustration just as voices came down the hall.

Do you know which room...

The left...

"Mellona," she whispered, right at his ear, "They're coming, just get the bombs from them, please let them live?"

25. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

Mellona got up.
    "I'll try, I'll try...I'll try my hardest," Mellona said.
    The urge was getting stronger as he began to move. As he began to get closer and closer to what he had to do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.