The Lost Empire (Fantasy/Adult)

Discussion in 'Role Play' started by NoraTheBrave, Jul 1, 2019.

Tags:
  1. EFMingo

EFMingo A Modern Dinosaur Supporter Contributor

Dane saw the fear, and it embarrassed him. What am I doing? She wasn't one of my people. She wouldn't understand. It was all too much. He was such a fool. His eye converted back to blue as he quickly hid the glow of chest. He buttoned the coat with trembling, stumbling fingers.

"I'm sorry, terribly sorry. It was too much too fast. There is much for you to know, but only if you're ready for it." Dane knew he probably had lost her. He knew he was too carried away. She shrunk from him, and he felt a chill of the Northern seas wash through his veins.

"I'm sorry. Come to me if you're ready to know. Ready for something few can accept or understand." He was certain she wouldn't. Certain he would be cast out. He looked down ashamed of how far he had gone. She wasn't ready.

"Or cast me out. I'm going to pack my things anyways." He was shocked he had let her see the secret to his family's power, let her in on things no normal human would be allowed to see. "I...I...good luck Alia" And then he left the balcony, rushing off to his quarters.

What a fool he had been.

2. NoraTheBrave

NoraTheBrave Member

She simply stood there in mute shock when he left. His exit had been rushed, and though no one spotted him she whipped her face around to watch him disappear back towards his own quarters.

Her return to the banquet was noticed, and though the details of her assault were contained, it did not escape any of the privy gossips that Lord Raslan was removed from the whole affair. None of her brothers looked happy about this but she did not bother, she couldn’t think of anything but Dane’s words and that glowing creature on his chest.

Her handmaidens were the only ones she allowed in proximity that night, William’s approach was also halted by Diana who shook her head at not approaching the dazed princess.

Not now

She had tried to play cordial and brush off any rumors circulating but the dazed look in her eyes was unmistakable. People assumed it was due to the young woman’s brush with an undesirable, none would possibly assume the magic she saw or that ‘It called for her’ whatever that meant.

That night when she returned to her chambers, her handmaidens followed to right her for bed. Her diamonds were removed, her hair brushed back but no longer shimmered with the diamond clasps she had sported, and her pink gown was unlaced from her back towards the floor.

Diana massaged her shoulders while she closed her eyes, exhausted. “I’m so sorry, pet.” She murmured over her while Alia shook her head. “It isn’t as terrible as that. Prince Dane saved me.” She murmured sleepily.

“Really?” Asked Sasha as both girls glanced quizzically at one another.

“Yes. And He kissed me.” She confessed with a sigh, rolling upon her back, her breasts fell into place while she arched her back in a lazy stretch.

“Did he make you want to be naughty?” Teased Diana, brushing her hands over the princess’s breasts.

“Agh...he was almost too proper about it until he did it, and then...Oh it was wonderful.” She moaned.

Both her handmaidens wondered why her temperament was completely changed that evening and thought it was due to the militant’s manhandling of her.

“You should see him.” They both urged, while she shook her head. “Oh I cannot explain it but he just left me there...”

Diana’s fingers traced the graceful abdomen of her mistress, towards the secret triangle between her legs. “Poor little princess” She crooned, before she dipped that same finger inside the princess’s wet cunt. Alia’s legs widened while her skilled maid toyed with her. It went on and on until she was gasping , for Diana’s skinny finger wasn’t enough, she wanted more inside her tiny passage.

The girl’s torment ceased into another, Diana’s expert tongue lapped against her wetness, she pierced her with her tongue while Sasha took Alia’s chin into her hand, every moan was caught on Sasha’s lips, her hand massaged her aching breasts until she couldn’t any more.

Her orgasm happened in a blur of images, him, his body, his kiss, his hands. She thought of him, and then she closed her eyes to the image of the glowing Kraken on his chest.

Dane Garrick, you cad

“Go to him.” Insisted her ladies after they were done with her and she was cleansed once again. “Now, before the palace wakes and you are under watch again.”

In truth, she needed to. There were so many questions left unanswered and she couldn’t very well go back to sleep with that image playing in her head. Her night gown, a silver sparkling fabric that showcased her lush form, with a slit that went up towards her thigh was barely evident over the black cloak she adorned. Sasha led her to the guest quarters, specifically to his chambers.

Her ladies would stay guard beyond that point in the case of anyone following their movements. She drew open the black cloak and proceeded deeper inside. She saw his familiar admiral’s jacket thrown over a sofa. His bed chamber was just beyond. His door would open with a light click and close, she leaned against the frame as she surveyed his form upon the bed.

Was he naked? She wondered, it didn’t matter to her. She needed to see it again. Her cloak was discarded to the side of the bed, where she climbed over and gazed down at him in wonder.

“Dane?” She whispered, her heart in that mad tempo whenever he was about.

3. EFMingo

Four hundred and thirty two ships floated silently on calm seas. Dane stood on the bridge, behind the wheel, surveying the expanse between his fleet and the port city of the Sur'men'ra'a empire. His father called from a nearby ship. "So they chose death then." His father carried a trident, and wore a hardened leather armor of a seafoam green. One false eye gleamed in the moonlight back at Dane. He fancied himself a God of the sea. Invulnerable to the elements and commander of the creatures down deep. King Redantis Garrick, Master of Legions Deep, stood at helm of his ship, arms wide to embrace the coming slaughter.

Dane's face darkened. His failure and contempt for the land dwellers had peaked and gone over. A darkness fell on his spirit. They didn't know the beauty of the sea, the love of its nature. The Mariners he was born and bred with had shepherded these sees for generations infinite. It was ours. But he thought of Alia too. Of the beauty he let go. He imagined her body against his, wrapped in silken cloth in a knotted mess as the rolled together aboard his corsair. He saw her lie with him, as the volcanic turbulence struck through air in the singing mountains. He felt her warm to him as they passed the massive icebergs of Glacier's Pass. He felt his loss.

Dane brought up a spyglass to view the city one last time before the assault. It was unusually silent and still. Nothing moved upon the docks, save the lapping of the calm seas. As he scanned he saw six figures, five on the beach and one at the end of a dock. The five he recognized on the beach. The five brothers of the royal family. Had they given up? Was this a surrender? Dane could not make out the sixth on the dock because of the black shroud.

Suddenly, the shroud burst open, radiating an almost unbearable emerald light. Dane looked away, seeing the other crew members cast their hands up to block the coming light, except his father. The man lowered his welcoming arms and stared cold face into the ray. Dane brought himself to bear it through the scope and see what lie at its core. Alia, naked from head to toe, stepped forward, and the light moved with her. Her perfect figure was draped in a blinding light. He felt fear, and yet admiration. He wanted to hold that body again, and have it be his, but he saw the face adorned upon it. She had lost the emotion and life from it. It was bereft of her natural attraction.

The King turned to his son. "You've killed us all, boy. You're failure is the end of our nation." The king turned to the rest of the ships. "Retreat! Fall back to the islands! As fast as you can, or you're grave be below your feet!" They immediately changed course at his directive, but it was too slow.

Alia fell flat into the water. As her body touched the surface, a shockwave burst across the sea and air. It meant the ships, which docked and creaked, straining from the impact. The sea froze, calm as a tide pool. The crews could see straight through the water to darkness below. The winds for sails stopped entirely. Everyone was dead in the water. A deep, low growl came from below.

"Dalia!" the King howled, "Dalia, I'm coming back to you! Take me like you took her beast!" The growl crew as unnatural waves rippled around the ships. His father looked at Dane one last time. It was a look of disappointment and disdain. He knew the end was here. A tentacle burst from behind him out of the water. The King didn't move. Its heavy arm swung down directly upon him and annihilated the center of the ship. Screams echoed around Dane as his nightmare came to pass. Pieces of ships and sailors were thrown about. His own ship was grabbed and pulled at the base, flipping him out into the warm salt.

Beneath the surface he saw the fearsome creature, looking eye to eye with it. It left its destruction of the fleet and grabbed him personally. As it pulled him towards its mouth, he could see the glow of Alia at its heart. Her stolid face looked into his, fear struck upon his. The krakens beak opened wide, and his screams bubbled to the surface. Dane burst awake to the sound of his name, and backed up quickly to the headboard of his bed, resting back upon it.

His nightmare was atop of him, as a dark figure. Had it come to claim him for its own? He felt chest chest burn again. No, he shouted in his mind, not now. She doesn't understand. Let me show her, tell her. She is trapped in a sea of sand. Let me guide her. The warmth calmed.

She crawled toward him questioning, yet seductively. He finally could see in the moonlight that her clothes were entirely off. Her breasts dangled and danced as she moved further on top of him. Brushes from her knees, arms, and nipples made him erect. She was here, she had come. He couldn't believe it. But was it for me, or for the creature, he thought. His horniness couldn't be contained any longer, so he didn't care which. He needed her. Everything else could be explained later, of she cared to hear it. Now was for him.

Dane grasped her by her hips and pulled Alia in close. He could feel the wet between her legs upon his naked body, her breast pressed on his chest. He could barely see her eyes in the darkness as he peered into her face. He hoped they were filled with the same desire. "You came back. Bless the gods my woman of the sea came back." Then he kissed her, and let any remaining inhibitions break free.

4. NoraTheBrave

NoraTheBrave Member

His speech was intangible, he said things she couldn’t make sense of. Then he awoke with a start, as if he had seen a nightmare that had made him rush to reality. His head was to the solid wooden headboard, while she hovered over him.

She noticed the familiar glow on his chest, her fingers dared to touch him in a gentle caress, she was not sure if he was covered below the sheets but it didn’t matter to her.
    Her shimmering silver gown, did little to hide her curves and she noticed his excitement when he finally realized it was her.

Woman of the sea...

She couldn’t make much sense of it, he drew her to him in an instant, her curvy hips clutched in his hands. “Mmm...”she purred against his mouth. Tiny sounds of pleasure emitted from her, while her legs straddled his own. Her little tongue met his with that same hungry want, but her fingers were scorched by the mysterious glowing light upon his chest.

“No...”She finally panted, halting his kisses. “You will tell me. You will tell me what you meant. What does this mean? Why is your tattoo calling me?”

5. EFMingo

Dane held his breathe momentarily. It had to be her. He looked at the glow on his chest, its shine enveloping their bodies. Their shadows splayed across the walls. Quiet down. I'll explain. Just give me time. The light dimmed until it went out, and all motion stopped.

Dane looked into her eyes, and at her gorgeous, untouched body. It had to be her. The sea was of sand. He was wrong all along in the years at sea.

"My mother, in her dying words, told a prophetic line to my father and I, then sacrificed herself to save our people.

An uncut jewel
    Captive to the sea
    Will lay five strong low
    And bend all to knee.

Her death brought the creature of legend. It saved us, but at the cost of her and her crew. I watched her die." His pupils widened as he looked through Alia. He remembered the images well. "You are a virgin, imprisoned in a fortress among a sea of sand. I am certain the first two lines are about you." He could feel the creature move in his thoughts. It scoured the depths of sea in rapidity.

"I spent my entire life in search of this gem. Across vast oceans and wastes. I lost thousands in search of something that was never there. It was here." Dane put a finger to her chest. "It is you."

Dane knew there was a lack of clarity, but he didn't have much else to work with. His task and purpose for so long was to solve this riddle. To ensure their victory over all. But he had drifted. Flotsam on waves of foreign shores. In his concession to defeat, he found it.

"I am a messenger. All our family has the powers to unite the oceans with the will of man. But only one of us could call the beast. I feel it is no mistake that I am here." No mistake indeed.

6. NoraTheBrave

NoraTheBrave Member

His story made her lean away, her startled gaze turned away from that haunting look in his eye to the dimming Kraken. “Oh Dane...how horrible.”She whispered, Was the creature of legend that one on his chest? It did not seem fair to press him about a deceased parent. The rhyme he told made her wonder however.

His acknowledgement about her maidenhead made her blush, not that she was so innocent but his poetic linkage of her into that rhyme was almost too convenient. She glanced at his finger against her chest then found his own. “But...how do you know it’s really me? What if you are mistaken?” She whispered. “What does that signify? How am I to be any use to you if it was true?” She shook her head in confusion. “Why would you want to summon the thing? even if it were possible, didn’t you mention you had lost your mother to it?”

She pushed away from him with a pout, “You’re toying with me.” She said as hurt washed over her.

7. EFMingo

Dane acknowledged the concern. He understood it was much to handle, and in one sitting may be just too overbearing. He needed to lighten the mood if he were to get through to her.

"The kraken is as close to a God as my people have. It's the center of our myths and legends. It's coming is always of great importance." He spoke in admiration as he told her about it. "I didn't lose my mother to it. No, she gave herself for it to come. Whoever holds control of the kraken is our living legend. People like me are what you may call druids, but in the sea. We are the Mariners. My family has held this legacy for centuries, but kept it close. We are one with the sea."

Then Dane tilted his head and raised his hands with a smile, " but it's just fine, don't believe the magic in front of your face. Deny the prophecy, and cast me out if you will. If this were all a ruse, I'd be quite proud of it." He sat up with haughty little raise of his shoulders, as if pleased with himself. "I have you, nearly naked, and on top of me in my own damn bed. Pretty successful if I say so myself."

Last edited: Jul 13, 2019
  8. NoraTheBrave

NoraTheBrave Member

It bothered her.

“You wish to summon death into the world, Dane. If this...thing truly exists then it is a catastrophe waiting to happen.” She explained trying to make this as rational as she could. Of course, she was no mystical sailor with all these heavy secrets. She did not know the things he knew, she hadn’t seen the things he had seen.

He wasn’t bother however, he only lounged back like a Sultan- content that he had won her visit due to all this intrigue. “My god, you arrogant man.” She pouted. Her glorious frame set back on her heels, she flipped her hair, her glossy curls fell about her shoulders, torso and breasts while the rest of her sparkled in the silver nightgown she had worn to impress him.

Yes, he had been successful in reeling her in. “You realize, that if it wasn’t for what I saw- I wouldn’t have come. Besides, it’s nor like you haven’t seen me before.” She said with a shrug, her long lashes shaded her eyes as she made to survey her manicure in coy detachment.

9. EFMingo

Dane understood the error in his methods of explanation. He decided to revisit the more serious demeanor. "I have no desire to summon it. I've already seen what it can do." He could feel the unease of the beast inside of in. This it did not want him to speak.

Dane thought of the fleet in waiting, of his family and its desire for this city. He thought of his dream. The dream felt too real, as if it were one of the paths. It felt like that if she were to leave him with this knowledge rdd might now, and cast him out, that the result would be the same. This was getting more dangerous by the second. He wished he had gained her trust more before this. Regret washed over him.

She was young, and beautiful. The heaviness of the situation was likely too much to handle, especially since it was out of her element. Dane was born and raised with the knowledge of the powers of the sea. It wasn't a mystery to him. This was a more difficult challenge than he thought.

He tried to find something relatable. He leaned forward to her. "Think of it this way. This fortress has a secret entrance, right? One that is only known by those needing to know it. It's a safeguard, a first line of defense for you and all the others here from the nastiness of all the things unknown in the wasted. An island has no walls, no defenses save some spread out ships. We feel and understand many of the creatures of the sea, but they are not as strong. The safety my people and my family feel knowing that the creature is on our side is the comfort our people need, the secret walls and entrance if you may."

Dane rested back on the headboard again. " we have never attacked anyone with the creature. Only defended our homes. It isnt a tool. None of the ocean is weapon for use. It's a partnership. They're friends, in a way." He looked down at his tattoos. Dane was proud of them and showed it on his face. He took her hand and moved it across his body slowly, from one to another. Each glowed minority as fingers crossed, and then went out. "These are, in simplistic terms, a medium in which to speak."

He loved her touch upon him, he desired more. "Seeing is much different than feeling, Alia. Everybody sees, but only a few could touch." A devilish smile broke across his face.

Maybe it was arrogance, but Dane carried little intention to stop it. Once again, he was in exactly the place he wanted to be. His heart pounded as he looked down over hear perfect figure and shapeliness, coming back to and resting at her eyes hidden by long lashes. Dane wanted to feel more.

10. NoraTheBrave

NoraTheBrave Member

She gravitated towards his explanation, his conspirative tone, and his expressive eyes.

"Think of it this way. This fortress has a secret entrance, right? One that is only known by those needing to know it. It's a safeguard, a first line of defense for you and all the others here from the nastiness of all the things unknown in the wasted. An island has no walls, no defenses save some spread out ships. We feel and understand many of the creatures of the sea, but they are not as strong. The safety my people and my family feel knowing that the creature is on our side is the comfort our people need, the secret walls and entrance if you may."

"
    Like the goddess Ullat...It guards, yet is unseen." She murmured as understanding finally dawned. Alia did not mind his guiding of her hand, she caressed his glowing skin, rubbed her palm against each green blue drawing. He was magic, he had it all over him. "I am touching you...I am touching this." She whispered, fingering the Kraken. That same finger, she guided towards her mouth, she slipped the digit inside and began suctioning it until her cheeks turned hollow and her eyes drifted close. It was as if she was tasting him, or mayhap it was another erotic show just for him.

11. EFMingo

Dane watched her face as she hardily tasted her finger. Naturally, he thought of other things. What else he wanted in her mouth. He got hard at the notion. It was intended of course, but why would he deny it. Her seductivity drew him in like bait on a hook. The line was set.

"Now who's toying with who?"

Dane leaned in close. As she looked at him, clearly upping her provocative performance, he gingerly held her wrist, and moved it away from her mouth. Dane closed the distance and kissed her lightly, then backed off slowly, drawing it out as she reached forward to continue with her tongue.

Dane leaned to his right, and placed his left hand lightly on her neck, thumb to her chin. He pushed up slowly to reveal more of her neck. Dane kissed her neck slowly, drawing out each to listen for the intended moan. It was his favorite part of the experience, the fantasy. He loved the sound of women's pleasure, knowing that he was the cause.

His hand ran down the front of Alia to open the silver fabric more. His kisses moved to her shoulder, and the proceeded further South. He wanted to be her fantasy, to hear in her voice.

12. NoraTheBrave

NoraTheBrave Member

“Mm...You...debaucherer...” She murmured, her lips yielded against his, her neck arched underneath his trail of kisses. Why was she attracted to him? Why? She had never visited Will’s rooms, not once, but it was so easy to toss caution out the window with Dane.

Every kiss upon her body was marked into her very skin, he made her hot and bothered and she could do little else but let it happen. Her hands ran over him, his broad chest, the many symbols there, she touched him with her soft hands, realizing what a contrast they were.

Her gown’s strap fell down her shoulder, and one of her full breasts bounced out of her dress, her pink nipple pointed accusingly at him. “Ah...”She groaned, shifting upon his sheets. “Kiss it. I know you want to...I know you’ve been dying for me.” She murmured in that sinful way of hers.

13. EFMingo

Her breast rolled out of her dress in a waterfall of pleasure and desire. She want him to kiss it, to hold it. What else was Dane to do but oblige.

He held her by the waist and lower back, pressing her hips into his. He could feel the wet heat between her legs on him, his hard cock brushing against it in the movement. Then Dane laid her on her back upon his bed. He smiled down at her, relishing in her exquisite form as her breast remained out for him to touch.

Dane resumed from his original spot, and slowly kissed down to her open breast, barelybrushing hmm is lips against her skin. His hand slipped beneath it, and massaged it, while his tongue played with the nipple. He kissed it, then sucked on it lightly.

With his opposite hand, Dane opened the opposite side, exposing her chest bare. His second moved to massage the other breast while he kissed the span betweento get to it. Dane treated the other in kind, then moving hand and mouth further South again, to explore more uncharted ground.

He thought of how much trouble this could cause. How his brother would respond. But then he didn't care. This was what he wanted, what he needed. He thought she might need it too.

14. NoraTheBrave

NoraTheBrave Member

She sighed for him. The image of his head bending over her breasts would forever be itched in memory, his expert mouth would redden each soft globe. Her fingers sank into his hair, they ran over his scalp until she felt him brush between her legs. His length was unmistakable, and it made her little passage even more drenched with anticipation.

His mouth however, did not halt at her famed breasts but traveled lower towards her stomach, her naval and she arched her back in a mess of curls and silvery silk.
    Did she want his mouth...there?

“Yes.” She whispered, pure excitement in her tone. “Yes.”

15. EFMingo

Dane looked up, pleased with himself for what he was doing. He could see her face and hear her moans of pleasure. He was almost to the naval went he heard her whispers of desire. It was everything he wanted. The sounds, the taste, the touch; everything he was hoping for.

His hands spread her legs out wide, taking one out over his shoulder. He kissed the inner thigh of that leg, slowly back to the space between. He tasted lightly the space between with his tongue. She seemed excited for it, as if she knew what was coming. The little Minx, Dane thought, her handmaidens must do this to her at night. He was pleased she had at least some experience in it. Dane dipped the tip of his tongue in the slit, curling it up at the top, kissing it after. He could taste the sweetness, and feel how wetit had become. He listened for her moans, and kept going.

He wanted her soaking wet. He wanted to be inside of her, but had to make her wild first. There was nothing like a woman driven crazy for him, nothing like when they can't wait anymore for his length to enter, when they pus and him down and try to take him. Dane wanted her to feel that desire, to want it that hard before putting it in her.

He played with it a little with his thumb, massaging it gently to start, while still licking with vigor. He could feel she was ready, felt the arch in her back of pleasure. Dane curled one finger inside, and pull in and out, then two. He wanted her to be ready for him.

16. NoraTheBrave

NoraTheBrave Member

When his mouth finally met his quivering slit, she moaned long and languid. Her fingers pressed into his scalp, pushing him against her burning core. She pressed herself against him, moved with his tongue while her gasps of pleasure echoed around his walls. The princess was soaking wet, until he pushed a finger inside her virgin tunnel. Her hips moved with the rhythm he created, following him in little pants before he joined that finger with another.
    It was hard to imagine that many candidates had just drank with her brothers as a show of companionship; men that were infatuated with her, desired her, and yearned to show her the same. It would all be for nothing if her virginity was taken in the night, by a reluctant prince who was more a sailor than a royalist.

"Mmmfmm...Dane...Don't stop, Don't!" She pleaded, her hips moved against him in urgent desire while her little cunt sucked his fingers hole.

17. EFMingo

Dane relished in the fact that he was first, it gave a strong sense of pride. To see all those trying every trick and trade in the book, only to be thwarted by a swashbuckler out of his element was something he would laugh about later with his brother. He wanted to show Alia the pleasures a man could give her, and set the bar especially high. He didn't want to be matched. Maybe the kraken controlled his thoughts on this, a desire of power, or maybe it was his nature. Dane didn't care. It was happening with him and her, here and now.

Her moans were the affirmation he needed. He upped the tempo, his hand soaked in what she gave up in pleasure. He massaged her breast with the other. He could see her eyes and face reeling with every one of his actions. She was in ecstacy, and desired to feel the same.

Dane retracted his fingers from her, and leaned forward back over her. Her beauty gleamed with the sweat of his work. He gave her a devilish smile. He grasped his erection, and rubbed the tip against her cunt, soaking in the fluids she let out. The tingling of pleasure ran down from the tip, up to his head. He wanted to go in so badly. He was ready for her, and hoped after his work that she was feeling the same, ready to lose her purity to him.

18. NoraTheBrave

NoraTheBrave Member

Daryoon hadn't anticipated the wild feminine moans beyond the Prince Garrick's door. What was more questionable was the sight of his sister's sensual handmaidens prowling about the halls. He knocked despite it all, he needed to speak to the man- If the information he had recieved was true, the man was more dangerous than he had expected. "Prince Garrick, apologies for disturbing you at such a time but this is urgent." He supplied in his usual high authorative voice.

Alia's gaze widened as if she had just been dunked into ice cold water, her mound suddenly gone dry, she shot up into a seating position. "Daryoon!" She gasped, already drawing her dress up properly and pushing Dane away. She grabbed the black cloak she had discarded and padded softly towards the wash room.

Daryoon listened as the soft feminine voice quelled, he heard the soft padding of small foot falls and leaned back awaiting his host to finally let him in. He was curious about the woman, perhaps the prince would share his little strumpet- or else direct him on where to find her.

19. EFMingo

As Alia ran to the washroom desperately, Dane sat down, cocked hi head back and smiled a hopeless smile and silent laugh. He watched her trail off, haphazardly putting her clothes back on, remembering the women doing this before. The ones who were "only single for the night." Fond memories. Wild sex, every one of them.

Dane sank his head low. "Of fucking course," he whispered, then started to quickly put on something of his stature. A standard affair of dark pants and a silk shirt, covered by his favorite overcoat adorned with the family krakens would suffice.

He called through the door, "forgive me, I'll be just a few seconds." His clothes were quick to throw on by design. He went through the motions, as so many times before. His disappointment came off his face as an expectant smile. It would never be that easy, he thought, would it. Now a whole new game would begin, one he had played time and time again.

He opened the door quickly, and stood in the entrance's path. "Good evening, Daryoon." The man's face showed little emotion, but hints of concern, and interest. It was a well practiced look of one with many secrets. A difficult adversary. "Would you care to walk with me to discuss what's so pressing at this hour?" Dane stepped out of door, closing it lightly behind him. The exit was a little awkward, as it always was, but Dane had to move the man elsewhere, lest the game end before intended.

"I apologize. I may not seem it, but I'm a bit of a private man." He breathed a heavy, almost reluctant breath, and gave a slight yawn, as if to appear tired. Then he gave Daryoon his full attention. "Let's discuss. I assume this is about the attack from earlier? I pray the guards I sequestered earlier confided the truth in the situation."

Dane knew the subject of his night time pleasures would come up, but best of they did elsewhere. At least for a few moments.

20. NoraTheBrave

NoraTheBrave Member

Daryoon did peak at the expanse behind him, his eyes narrowed at having them both stroll outside instead of being admitted to his rooms. “I’m afraid such matters must be discussed behind closed doors, your companion surely would not mind?” Dane had already stepped out of the room and closed the door behind him.

The Surmin prince was not happy, instead he nodded and had him follow him to his own office instead. “I would have saved you the trouble but you are a very “private man”.” The irony there was unmistakable. Finally, halting the guards by the door to be alert. Daryoon settled behind a wide mahogany desk.

“We know about your fleet, Prince.” He stated, “I wanted to inquire why the heavy preparations?” He drew his documents over his maps, “After tonight we expect Lord Raslan to appear with his forces, my sister humiliated him terribly- you were there, did you encourage it?”

21. EFMingo

Dane stopped in his tracks. He stared blankly down the hallway and closed his eyes slowly, putting his hand to his head and wiping away a new headache and tired. He was surprised he hadn't been arrested already. It's going to be a very long night, he thought.

There wasn't any good way to respond. Dane wasn't an excellent liar as a politician should be. He wondered how it was known, if they had captured his brother. If he hadn't made it to port, that fleet could be on it's way within a week or two. "A war is coming, and this whole event surrounding your sister is at the core of it, Daryoon," he confided. Dane thought of the power of his people that she possessed. He could not lose that, or all is lost.

The earlier dream came to mind. It must have been a future, a possibility. This displeased him greatly, as now the stakes grew higher. Dane knew his father would not turn around. "With Lord Raslan carried out as he was, all drunk and disorderly, I imagine he has become a major enemy as you do." Then an idea came to Dane. Maybe he should play all the chips at once. Daryoon and his brothers had an excellent fortress, but not a military strong enough to entirely hold off Raslan, which was probably why he wasn't arrested yet. Dane's eyes narrowed, and his body turned to Daryoon.

Time to bet high. There was no way around it with such an intelligent and well informed man. "The fleet is present should I be unsuccessful. There," he paused to let it sink it, but responded again quick enough to prevent reply, "you have it out now. I'm sure you figured as much anyhow." He said it casually, yet firm, finally focusing down on the next bit. Dane raised his hands flat to Daryoon, in a signal to wait. "But before you try to arrest me or hold me hostage, I believe we can come to an agreement, maybe partnership."

Dane felt the kraken move across the sea floor. It was preparing to swallow someone whole. His success or failure determined who. He hoped his brother had made it. He hoped Alia found a way out as well. Any further negative views and Dane was likely dead. He longed for her body, and to complete what he started. It sounded like a notion farther away now, than when he had started.

Dane's thoughts on Raslan were dark. He knew Alia's decision to cast him out was a dangerous one. He had warned her, but what was done was done. He thought of his ugly hands and cruel face upon her. He couldn't have it. I will kill him myself, he thought. That body was for Dane alone. No one else could have her, except perhaps the beast.

"Alia was assaulted by Raslan, which I stopped with some of your guards. She cast him out because of it, which I believed a poor decision, for this same reason." Dane needed to get it out before Daryoon had him killed. Slim chance, Dane thought, but he was out of options besides running. He doubted he would get far, especially being away from the ocean.

"But I believe we could work together on this. As much as Raslan hates your kingdom now for this percieved insult, he also hates me. After a war here is through, that massive army would be upon my own seas." He couldn't have his people attacked on his own grounds because of a girl, exquisite as she may be. It had to happen over here.

22. NoraTheBrave

NoraTheBrave Member

"We never intended for Raslan to be the enemy." He said pointedly, "My sister forgot all court conduct, she should have stayed at the banquet where he could not have cornered her in the dark. It isn't like it hasn't happened before-"He went on, "Years before, Alia had pushed a suitor so hard that he had followed her to a day trip we had planned for her birthday- An oasis of some sort, I had arranged for a guide, a small army and all her blithering friends for that- Our men were slaughtered, her ladies and her were nearly raped and disposed of. She is not unused to men becoming overly excited, I confess I believe a part of her lives for it." He tossed his quill over the pages, and leaned back in his chair exasperated.

"Throw you in a dungeon? And give an excuse for your forces to reign hell on us?" He shook her head, "I have more than a dozen men waiting for private audiences with her. They at least are clear on their positions, and would not toss her out once they've had their fill of her. Despite your high name, none of us favor you due to your fickle nature at court. Word travels fast, I know your father is not happy with you." He said, "Now, your brother- if he wasn't already married, I would have considered him for Alia. The man knows his way, is loyal to his country and has been known to be fertile, he'd breed a few brats in her but that does not matter any longer...I know you pine for her."

He scoffed as if he found the whole ordeal all too boring, "You intend to have our grounds as your proxy war, some sort of competitive arena for my sister's hand- I disregarded all the legends your folk sprouted, it is all together impossible to comprehend. I wonder, why haven't you stolen her away?" He asked him softly. "It was all together possible for you, an easy way out of the long line of properiety, but you did not...why?"

23. EFMingo

Daryoon was really beginning to irritate Dane. He had been so cordial with the man, even divulging true reason for military operation, and he believed it was all about fucking his sister. Small man, with small beliefs. Dane had forgotten most men hadn't seen what he had, hadn't been so far. Most men couldn't comprehend the sea, its vastness and depth. The Garrick rise to power had begun as a partnership with it, albeit secret. People thought of it as food, or fear and death, but his family saw it as a friend.

"My people don't steal or claim their women, they mutually agree with each other. I am not like Raslan, and his kind are quickly sunk in the oceans for their actions." Dane had put many of them their himself. Raslan would be no different. "My father was unhappy with me because I spent ten years on a quest over the sea and didn't find a hint of what he was looking for until now. I've already heard that you and your brothers think I would give up my position." He had indeed thought of it once, but Alia had renewed that vigor to stand strong on his position. "That I would abdicate, but you are mistaken. Our laws and kingdom does not operate as yours. I know you see us as fishmongers, or pirates., but we are not ignorant to the rest of the world." His voice raised ever so slightly as he went on. Dane's people needed Alia, the whole kingdom did. She was priceless to them, but his brothers didn't know the worth.

"Leading expeditions is not running from the throne, it is honoring it." Dane needed to know what Daryoon knew. Or at least what he thought he knew. This perception of him and his people had gotten out of hand. "Now where are you getting this half put together information?" The man had also mentioned his brother highly. What did he know about him? "And since you seem privy to the comings and goings of your nation, where is Roderik?"

24. NoraTheBrave

NoraTheBrave Member

"No, Indeed." He said cynically, "You do it in the dark. My informants tell that you did more than assist my sister that night." He finished with another shrug. "Your brother? He's on his way to your fleet I would imagine." He concluded, "Of course you already knew that. Why are such forces needed? Why are you really here?" He stormed, finally standing from behind his desk and circling over to Dane with intent in his dark eyes. "You shall speak now, Garrick."

Alia covered her face in her black hood and sneaked out of Dane's room, Sasha and Diana shot their hands out in helpless defence for none could have Daryoon stand away, and that would only make him more suspicious. "He didn't see you, did he?" Sasha inquired. "No. But he took Dane. I'm worried." She murmured. When they finally reached her rooms, she handed them her cloak. It was obvious to anyone there the little red bruises upon her cleavage, the deeply frustraited blush upon their mistress's cheeks. "Was he as you've expected?" Murmured Sasha, running her fingers across the bruises about her body. "Better." Sighed Alia, "He was everything...a pirate, and a storm." She confessed in girlish glee.

"I wonder what Daryoon was up to..."Wondered Diana as she glanced out towards the open balcony to the night outside.

25. EFMingo

"I'll speak when I damn well desire to." The words came out unexpectedly, being that they were a thought,but Dane didn't stop them. He had a place, and didn't deserve to sit and explain himself over and over. Simple thing with a simple matter made overly complicated. He was done with this conversation.

Dane gave a few extra seconds out of spite, but moved on because he really was quite tired. He move his arms out in an open gesture. " I'm her for your sister's hand, and for the trade of the port city. Nothing more, nothing less." The value was immeasurable, but they didn't need to know that.

He stood up from his chair and flattened out his coat. "I'm done explaining, and I'm quite tired. If you need something else, let me know in the morning or afternoon. Goodnight Daryoon." In truth, he had no desire to speak with the man again, but understood the impossibility of it. Dane walked to the door with as frown, shaking his slightly in thought.