Star Wars: Episode I: The Anarchism of the Jedi

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Oasis Writer, May 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darkthought

Darkthought Active Member

The Sea of Memory--Adam Morin

Ufiri Zanth was a hard man to live with. He was part of the reason Adam had been so eager to leave his people. The pressure of trying to live up to his father's name was more than he could bear a lot of the time. After all, Ufiri Zanth was a Master Assassin among the Anzati.

However, Adam had grown hearing tells of famous Anzati Dark Jedi like Volfe Karrko. When he was younger and ventured to the trade station, he was distrusted by other people. Over time, Adam grew used to this. Yet, within him, a burning desire to change the way other races viewed his people began to grow. In his mind, the best way to do this was to become a great and powerful Jedi. He had hoped to be the first Anzat ever to be on the Jedi Council. Surely that would redeem his people.

Ufiri had other plans for Adam though. He was to stay with his father and train to be the next Master Assassin. Yet, in order to do this, Adam was forced to feed on people. The Anzati consumed what they called the Sea of Memory. In essence, an Anzat could consume the Force energy of another creature. The physical result of this amounted to nothing less than devouring his prey's brain. It was a practice that repulsed Adam. In his mind, it was not what a Jedi would do.

So from a young age Adam learned to stave off his natural hunger using the Force. It required him to meditate often. Every day he would practice the skills he saw necessary to become a great Jedi. All of it culminated in a final showdown with his father. Ufiri presented his son with an ultimatum. Stay and become a Master Assassin like his father and his father before him, or go out and pursue his dreams at the cost of being forever banished from Anzat. So Adam left, and he left behind him all that he ever knew.

Adam's eyes flickered open a little bit. He was laying down in the back of the Jedi Starship. It seemed as if ever muscle in his body were crying out in pain. He was dizzy with headache, but he knew that this meant he was alive. He had survived his encounter with Vincere.

Master Frav was in the cockpit, quietly guiding the craft to Coruscant.

"Rest, my Padawan. You will need it."

2. Oasis Writer

Oasis Writer Contributor Contributor

His past was strange, but he had amazing potential. I loved his brutality, and how loyal he was. I couldn’t help but smile. We flew into Coruscant later that evening. He was still completely tired, but he was going to have to speak for us. I looked back at him, holding out a hand on his head.

“My boy,” I whispered, “we’ll be landing soon. You must speak to the Council. They will tell me to leave, almost indefinitely. You know what to say. You know what to say.”

I said it only a bit louder, “You know what to say.”

After about ten minutes, we landed. The cockpit opened, two of the Republic Soldiers coming towards us to help us out. I didn’t require the hand, but my Padawan did. After being stood up, the cold breeze made him open his eyes weakly.

“Follow me, my boy. You have explaining to do.”

He nodded; knowing exactly what to say.

3. Titania

Titania New Member

“Don’t kid yourself, Amaya. You did this,” El was saying. He had been building up to this, I could tell. Waiting to look me in the eye and say that. Waiting to shatter me to pieces again.

“What, by existing, so that you had someone to cheat on? By being woman enough to not respond to your every beck and call?” The vidscreen blurred and I put a hand to the side of my chair for support. “You want someone you can control, go buy yourself a droid.”

He laughed. “Angry, aren’t you, love? Too bad that’s the only emotion you have.”

How dare he? “What do you know about—“

“I know that you don’t feel,” he broke in icily. “You’re all fire and passion, and nothing else. You’re so damn busy building yourself up as this independent, mysteriously sultry ice princess that you don’t even know how to love.”

Something inside me broke. I could barely see. “You don’t know what I feel,” I forced out. How could he say that? How could he… after everything… “You don’t know!”

I hit the button to end the transmission with such strength that my fingers stung. No. I was shaking. I had to pull myself together. I clumsily stood up. No. That didn’t just happen. Take that pain away, bury it, lock it away along with the only romantic love I had ever felt.

I headed back to my room as quickly as I could. I didn’t need either of the Jedi to see me like this. I had learned my lesson about that a long time ago. First rule of getting hired as a young female pilot: show no weakness.

I thought of the desperation with which I had kissed Aaron. Oh yes. That wasn’t showing weakness at all, Kento. I’m sure you seemed very well put-together right then. I shook my head.

Whatever else I was, I sure had a knack for making a mess of things with men.

I froze as I reached the entryway of my room. The last person I wanted to see. Aaron was in my bedroom, apparently having snuck in for a look around. I watched as he looked through my things, and I took a few deep breaths. I didn’t want to deal with this right now. I wanted to lie down and forget everything. El had won; I was worn, defeated, hopeless.

“It’s rude to sneak into a girl’s room, you know.” I said, putting as much of a teasing tone as I could into my voice. I knew I probably sounded exhausted. I was exhausted, emotionally more than anything else.

He didn’t respond. I busied my hands putting my hair in a simple braid and threw myself down into a seated position at the end of the bed. “Well? Do you make a habit of going through people’s rooms?”

He blushed and looked away. "No. Sorry. I…” he looked towards one of my holograms.

I followed his eyes. “Ah.” I stood and walked over to stand next to him, smiling down at the picture of the Vao family – a genuine smile. Here was a fond memory to distract me. “They may be bounty hunters, but they’re honorable people. Rabbit was my first hire when I ran away from home.” I looked up at the Jedi. “I told you, it’s not all about the money. They were my friends as well as my clients.” I finished the braid. “I take it that bothers you.”

"Her insignia," he said softly. "She's killed other Jedi."

Do we have to do this now? Yes, she has. I may not have wanted him to know that, but I wasn’t going to hide my past from him. I didn’t have the energy even if I wanted to. "I told you I had dealt with Sith. I didn't say on which side," I replied, my voice equally quiet.

He looked away. "When will we be in Corellia?"

“In an hour or so.” He started to leave, but I touched his arm, unable to bear the pain of the disappointment in his eyes. “Aaron.” What could I say? “You can trust me.” Please. Please trust me. “I’ll get you into NOCIS, and back out.”

He looked over his shoulder at me, still obviously apprehensive. "The other Jedi says there will be an attack in a week's time. I'm betting Sith-hired. We're going to want to be prepared."

Fine. “I’ll deal with it.” Go ahead, Jedi. Don’t trust me. I live to prove people like you wrong. You can walk in here and pretend you’re better than me, taunt me with your self-righteous faith. I’ll keep doing what I need to survive. You have no right to judge me. “Don’t come into my room again.” I lay down on my bed and closed my eyes, trying to shut out the world.

"Okay," I assumed he had left until his voice reached me again, this time in a matter-of-fact tone. "You're missing a gun. By the way."

Good – that’s one less gun for me to hit you over the head with. Or to shoot myself with. “Any other bad news you’d care to share? Is a meteor about to hit my ship? Is Corellia going to spontaneously combust?”

"I wish you hadn't kissed me," he sounded stunned, though not half as stunned as I felt. "You stole my first kiss."

Hell, Jedi, could you drive the knife any deeper? Tears threatened my eyes and I closed them tightly. No way was I going to let him see how much he was getting to me. “Get out,” I managed, nearly choking from the effort.

I wasn’t sure if he left before the tears began to stream down my cheeks, but when I opened my eyes, he was gone.

4. Darkthought

Deceit--Adam Morin

Inside the council chambers, Adam was surrounded by all the great Jedi of the age. It was almost dizzying. Even more so with the fact that they had sent Master Frav out of the room so they could question Adam alone. All those eyes stared at him as he stood in the center of the room, gently swaying from side to side. His head still hurt. Most unnerving of all were the eyes of Geovanna. She was so young, but Adam knew her to far more powerful than he.

Master Meffari opened the inquiry. "Adam Morin...you will answer all of the following questions truthfully."

Adam could feel the mind trick as it slid across the edges of his consciousness. Something blocked it from taking effect, but Meffari didn't seem to notice.

"Yes Master Meffari," Adam said obediently. Geovanna stared on silently.

It was Master Koon's turn to speak now. "You left the Jedi temple without permission, stole a star fighter from the hangar,told no one of where you were going. Why is this?"

Adam gulped. His head was hazy. Master Frav's voice echoed in his head.

You know what to say...

"Master Koon, I sensed that my master was in trouble. If I had waited, I might not have had arrived in time to help my master."

Master C'caclma spoke next. "And where exactly was your Master Frav?"

Sweat was starting to bead on Adam's forehead. He was getting dizzy again. It seemed like the whole room was spinning. Images of Vincere swirled through his mind. "M-master Frav was tricked by a NOCIS ship. A false transmission requesting the aide of a Jedi Master. I arrived only just as they were about to turn on him. I had to save my Master."

Geovanna furrowed her brow. Adam's eyes rolled in his head. The other masters were about to ask there own questions, but Geovanna raised her hand to silence them.

"That will be all Padawan. You need rest. I'm sure your Master was glad of your assistance, but the Council must be notified of such things if we are to provide proper aide."

"Yes Grand Master," Adam said as if he were out of breath. "I will not make the same mistake twice."

"See to it that you do not. There are many, even some in this chamber, who would take any reason to expel an Anzat from the academy. Now begone."

Adam turned and half walked, half stumbled out of the Council Chamber.

5. Oasis Writer

I laughed as he exited, "Ha, ha, my boy! You did it!" I smiled and patted him on the back, his shoulder popping further forward than I thought it would. He looked discouraged, and sad, but faked a smile towards me.

"Thank you, Master," he whisper.

I smiled. "My boy, it's okay to lie about what happened. This was a serious situation."

I thought for a moment. "You wouldn't want me to lose you as a padawan, would you? You could pass the trials with your skills. I have faith in you, but there is still much to learn."

I smiled as he looked curiously at me.

"Now, my boy," I smiled, "You ready to make your first lightsaber?"

6. Darkthought

Lightsaber--Adam Morin

The prospect of finally making his own lightsaber, and more yet, to start the trials seemed to cheer Adam up a little bit. In his heart, the path to becoming a Jedi was less glorious than he had expected it to be. A voice in the back of his head seemed to disagree though.

You held your own against the Dark Lord of the Sith...is that not the glorious life you wished to lead?The voice sounded like his father's for some reason, always disapproving.

Adam looked up at his master. "Yes...yes I am ready.

7. Oasis Writer

I walked with him through Coruscant, explaining what it took to complete the trials of a Jedi. He was very enthused about what I had to say. He listened intently, and kept up with both my speed and talk with ease.

"My dear Padawan, there are many forms of trials that you must complete before becoming a Jedi Knight. They are vital for all Jedi." He nodded, taking in everything like a sponge.

"What are they, Master?" he asked, as we passed a few bystanders.

"There is the Trial of Skill." I started. "That is the power of your usage of the lightsaber, and how well you can hold up against an adversary. The making of a warrior. You have that already."

He nodded.

"Then there is the Trial of the Flesh." This one was my favorite. "This tests your detachment. Pain, hardship, lose. Something that can prove your ability to stay strong to your beliefs, even when everything is striped from you."

He didn't' like the sound of that one, but he nodded.

"Then the Trial of Courage. This is where you defeat the odds, and complete a mission, even though you could have died so easily. This one is often very hard to complete. Not many Jedi make it that far. Padawan have a hard time keeping to the Jedi Order, though that doesn't mean you have no courage. The Light Side and Dark Side can be used by a Jedi, it's how you use them that defines you."

Deep...good job, Frav.

"Afterwards, you face the Trial of the Spirit. This is when you search deep inside you and find out who you really are. Find out what really defines you as a person."

He sighed, but nodded.

"And finally," I smiled, "there is the Construction of your Lightsaber."

He looked up at me. "Aren't we skipping parts?"

I smiled. "No, my child. We are combining them. There are MANY ways to become a Knight. I guarantee it."

I walked him into the building that required all the parts that he would need for his saber. I lead him to my study, where the materials waited.

8. Terra Valentine

Terra Valentine New Member

I was doing my best to wait patiently, but I couldn't help but fidget. The time ticked by so slowly... Ever so slowly...

I looked away from the time to the door I was waiting to enter. Vincere was on the other side, hopefully punishing the man planning to overthrow him. My heart filled with glee at the thought and my mood uplifted. I was about to turn back to time-watching when I heard screams and moans from the other side of the door. Odd. That door was thick. I thought it was soundproof. No matter. I listened closer.

The screams were not from my master. I knew that much, but I didn't want to take the risk. It was close enough to my 'appointment'. I might as well let myself in.

I walked in to see my master using his force lightning against Master Frav and a small boy that I assumed to be the apprentice lying on the floor when I went to get him. I was so confused.

"What's going on here?" I asked. Maybe I could help. Vincere turned to look at me. Master Frav used that time to rush over to the boy and whisper something to him. Vincere's attention was diverted back to Frav.

"Master?!" I said again, this time with more angst. It was like seeing Airy in peril. I didn't want to intervene, because Vincere knew what he was doing. He was the Dark Lord after all. But I couldn't fight the overwhelming worry that filled me when I saw the battle scene. He had looked at me again and the boy and Master Frav took advantage of the diversion and escaped through the ceiling ventilation shafts. My eyes were wide with shock. And fear. I had averted the attention of my master onto me, away from his priority. I was going to be punished, I knew it.

Goddammit, Sylvana. You've done it again. Why can't you just be a good little girl and do what you're told? It was my 'voice', but it carried the tone of Master Vincere, like he was thinking the same thing.

"Goddammit, Sylvana!" He shouted. I had gotten that part right. "Send troopers after them now! Then return to me immediately! No excuses!" I hesitated, then bolted out the door.

There were two troopers roaming the halls as I flew down them. They looked at me in bewilderment.

"Don't just stand there! Master Frav and his apprentice have escaped through the Vincere's Study's ventilation shaft. Send all available units to find that Jedi! Move it, come on!"

"Yes, ma'am. Right away!" They both turned and began alerting all personel to red alert. The troopers could deal with this on their own, I was sure, so I stopped running and turned back to Vincere's Study. I took my time, of course. Punishment was not something to rush for.

I could feel the anger eminating, even before I made it to the hallway where his study was located. I braced myself for what lay ahead. Pain, agony, sadness, disappointment, hell, maybe nothing at all. That would probably be the worst punishment.

I reached the door and lifted my fist to knock, but before my knuckles touched the steel Vincere's voice floated through it.

"Enter," There was no emotion in his words. I lowered my eyes and entered.

9. Charisma

Charisma Transposon Contributor

"Please listen to me, Anarbasti. You have to get off this ship."

I groaned. That man couldn't even grant me one hour of peace.

"Go away, Morchein. I'm asleep."

"This is really important, Anarbasti. I can't see you die like that."

I remained silent, after which he added:
    "You do realize that this Jedi Knight will not train you?"

"Yes. But I also realize that he will take me to places and give me the influence no one can. I can find a Master, no problem. But this experience, this oppurtunity to help these people is what I am willing to give a shot."

"Shut up."

I didn't reply to that. What did he mean?

"I know you're not here for that stupid excuse. You're hanging out with that bloody - "

"Hold your tongue, Morchein. Not another word."
    I shot back, breathing heavily. What had gotten into Morchein?

"See? Touchy are we."
    There was despise and jealously lingering in his words. He hissed at me for a brief moment and then started again:
    "I want you back, NOW."

"I will not come back right NOW, mister. I'll stay here as long as I like and with whomever I like."
    I protested, clearly saying things I didn't mean. But he was being such a loser. Morchein paused, perhaps hurt. I finished coldly:
    "I want a divorce."

That really threw his face flat. He turned away, and I think he was sobbing. But I didn't care. If he was that hurt, why didn't he do what I wanted?
    "That's just fine, Anarbasti. But come home. You can't find anything in a dead man."

"True. A dead man such as you."

"I may be dead for you, but you'll always be alive for me."

I was tired of the conversation. I moved my hand to the off button, just listening to the last few words he spoke and then shutting down the matter for the day.

"I love you and that's why I'm letting you go."

I watched the ceiling for a couple of minutes, recalling my youth.

Morchein and I were always a unique couple. My Jedi friends would wonder why I trusted a bounty hunter, and I used to say, 'Love can move a mountain, and Morchein's just a guy'. I perhaps knew I was wrong. But our emotions were wild. We were just sixteen when we married.

Alright, it was an arranged marriage. At that time, we were just neighbors. One day, my mum told us that the Sith forces were launching attack on our group of villages. We were instructed to leave, and as a security for us, she wed me to Morchein. We were very happy together, and for years we never thought his profession would make a difference to me. It was not until recently, when I had been struggling to become a more experienced Jedi, that differences arose.

He would purposefully pick up distressful missions, and I would be forced to hand out with my friends. That didn't help; he thought I had an affair with every guy in Coruscant. I was obliged to break some good friendships because of that, but now he was being sick. I had known Aaron Leblanc for a couple of hours and he had gone into turbo mode. I guess we were not meant to be together.

I would have not wanted this for Falae, he was so young and fragile. But since a very young age he had joined his father in every interest, and it would only hurt be to see him grow up into another mindless bounty hunter.

For a couple of moments, my mind was blank. I realized that I was not thinking. Just as the flash of ignorance left, I started to wail. So loudly, so petulantly. I was shattered. I was over. It wouldn't have been a big thing if someone would've heard - I was clearly audible. But it would be a really big thing if someone could help me.

10. Oasis Writer

"I looked at the young boy," he was a curious one, but I understood his concern and why he would need to know. "It's a few blocks past the Senate Building. In the tallest building."

He nodded.

"If you would, I would like you two to accompany me there. I don't know what will be waiting for us, but I have a bad feeling about all of this. If you would like, we can bring some soldiers with us."

His master laughed. "We can handle it ourselves."

I nodded.

"I'm just afraid of what might be missing." The secrets of the Republic. I shook my head. Oh, Veronica, what have you gotten yourself into now.

"It'll be okay," the boy said with a smile, "we're almost there."

11. Oasis Writer

"Enter," I was in pure rage but I let it subside as Sylvana walked in. She knew her wrong. Her weakness.

She had let me down again.

"Bow!" She fell to her knees, partially by herself, but a lot of the strength forcing her down with my own rage. "You have failed me far too many times now, Sylvana."

She closed her eyes, wincing at my words.

"You will not be allowed to fail me again," my eyes tightened on her. I had to force myself from killing her. "The path to Hypori is harsh. There are a lot of asteroid fields and there may be a black hole between Ando and Hypori. Aaron will not be there quickly."

I could only search for his presense. "He will be traveling Corellian Run to Druckenwell before probably leading off to Hypori. I can imagine they haven't landed in a while. They'll need supplies, probably from Denon or Corellia. By the time you get there, they will be further, so I want you to go to Hypori. Make yourself an army that will follow you. Prepare yourself for him. Then, go to the battle stations. Have them land on the planet."

She nodded.

"Do not fail me."

12. Oasis Writer

I stormed off from Amaya's room, anger circulating through me. This was probably why it was illegal to marry for Jedi in the Old Republic times. This was what created Sith. I walked from the hallway and turned back towards the entrance of the ship. I couldn't find a room that would be empty, but I didn't want to be seen. I was able to use Stealth, but it had been a long time since I had practiced it. Mediation was the best time to use it.

I walked into a small room and looked around. Completely silent, and empty. I sighed, moved to the center of it and bent down. After sitting, and crossing my legs, I closed my eyes, my body feeling lighter, cleaner. I lifted my hand and noticed as it started to slowly disappear. I could see the floor through my arm.

I set my hand on my lap and lowered my head, my body slowly floating off the floor and gently bouncing in the air. My body was gone. My pain was gone. My soul was all that remained.

I could feel Corellia coming closer. Amaya would be landing us very soon. I could feel pain, in everyone, in everything. The confusion of the Council, the lies of relationships, the pain of the dying planets. My body started to sting. I could feel Sylvana. Her pain, confusion, discomfort.

Do not fail me.

I opened my eyes, my body coming back into view, and my body crashing onto the floor. The voice sounded terrible and pure evil. I sighed, closed my eyes, and redid my trance. My lower back really hurt, but I'd be okay. I searched for answers, but each way I went, I either felt used my Amaya or lost with Syl. And each time I thought of the two, I would end up crashing onto the floor.

The ship was starting to slow down. We were entering the atmosphere of Corellia. I sighed, and tried to fall into my trance again. This time, something on the planet interested me. I opened my eyes this time, catching myself this time. I stood and moved out of the room, standing by the dock, waiting for us to land. I would leave the droids on the ship for this run. I knew what TC needed. I only hoped they would have all the pieces I needed. I was using emergency funds now.

We landed softly. I waited for Amaya and the other Jedi to come leave with me.

13. Charisma

I woke up slowly, fluttering my eyelashes as I did so. My face was crusted with dry patches of salty tears while my beautiful robe was crumbled. I looked out the window, realizing we were landing.
    "Let's go, I guess."
    I said out loud as I slipped my hair into a bun, and walked out of the room. From the lobby I could see Aaron LeBlanc. He looked upset, so I decided to keep a fair distance. I stood beside him, gazing at the endless seam of clouds.

14. Rumpole40k

Rumpole40k Banned

A pair of droids brought C'Tzr the last of the bones. Closing his eyes, the Sith began to use his inner sight to view his ship. Where once there were just small eddies of psychic power, now every inch was drenched in dark energy. Tightly packed faces fought each other for preeminence and the spiritual residue still clinging to the bones.

C’Tzr stretched out his mind, wrapping it around the otherworldly gargoyles. Slowly he pressed them together, forcing them into an ever tighter circle until he could no longer tell where once face ended and another began. The Sith then twisted the faces into a spiral that bored into the bones. One by one the remains began shift and shake as they were forced to accept the unnatural union.

“Now,” commanded C’Tzr.

The bones flew together burning and melting until they formed a skeletal throne. Light no longer touched the new structure. A voice whispered it’s approval into C’Tzr’s mind.

15. Oasis Writer

I paced back in forth in my study as trooper machanics fixed the ceiling vents in my room. I only had one strike, and if it failed, a lot could be taken from me. Only one chance. I looked up at the ceiling the child had caused me to destroy. His strength was immense, but nothing close to mine. Frav must have been filling him with own. Midi-chlorian trick. He was a master with Force manipulation. I sighed. My fury was starting to rise into my throat, causing it to dry.

"Emperor Vincere," one of the men said, "We are going to need a few more materials before we can complete this. I'll be leaving my subordinate here to continue while I go retreave the materials."

"Be off with you," I demanded, throwing up a hand in dismissal.

"Thank you, Master," he bowed gently, moving quickly out of my quarters.

I walked to my desk and sat in my chair, looking at a holocron that sat idly by a stack of papers. I clicked the transmission button, lifting my shoulders.

"Sith Knight, C'Tzr, you have 150 hours until you must report to me in person."

It turned off, and restarted. I lifted my shoulders once again.

"Jedi Slayer, Schnell Vao, you have 150 hours until you must report to me in person."

It turned off. I turned in my seat and looked out at the darkness of the galaxy. It was relaxing to think about the destruction I was going to cause.

16. Titania

Titania New Member

I threw water in my face, glancing at the screen on my wrist which monitored our progress and kept me in touch with my ship. We were close to Corellia now, very close. Time for me to do my job.

Time for me to live up to my reputation.

I re-braided my hair, again using the action as a way to calm my hands. I looked terrible. I had barely slept recently, with the pain over El still so fresh and now this crazy mission with a crazier Jedi. When this was over, I'd have to treat myself to something, find something to block the pain.

If this was ever over.

Sighing, I walked out to the main deck, where my two Jedi guests were waiting, both of them staring out the window. They turned around as I entered.

I stiffened a bit, not looking at Aaron. "We're about to land on Corellia," I told the other Jedi.

I turned back towards the cockpit to guide the Nagai Princess to the surface. Corellia. I hadn't been there often, but it was a busy place, my kind of planet. I grinned suddenly. At least there was sure to be alcohol.

17. Oasis Writer

Shortly after landing, Amaya walked towards us. She didn't give me a second glance, shoving past me and down the ramp. She was mumbling something to herself, but I wasn't paying attention.

So rude!

I shook my head. The Jedi beside me looked at me, and then stepped down the ramps, moving towards some shops off towards the east. She may have seen something interesting. I looked back and walked to the room that held TC and R-7. They hadn't moved. R-7 was still in hyper-sleep, and TC was talking to himself.

"Hey, guys," I said.

TC looked up at me, seeing the stress in my eyes. "Master, what's wrong?"

I didn't want to tell him. He already had trust issues, and telling him that I was fighting with Amaya would only make him hate her more. "I'm just..." I thought for any excuse, "Sad that I have leave you both on the ship. But I'll be back, okay?"

He looked down at his legs and then back at me. "It's okay, Master. I understand."

"I'll get all the parts I can."

I reached over to R-7, opening a slot and pulling out a small chip. "I'll need this to buy the parts."

"Be safe, Master," he said.

"And you too, TC," I smiled.

I left the ship, heading towards the west to shops that had many different products. I sighed and thought about the parts I needed. I looked at the first shop and went over to it. Had to start somewhere.

18. Sugar N. Spice

Sugar N. Spice New Member

Momo Geso- The Chief of State's House

Momo watched as Master Nami landed on a dock right above a huge building. The building was next to a dome shaped structure, which Momo assumed was the Senate Building. But the building that he was looking at wasn't bigger than the Senate building, but pretty big all the same.

"What is that?" Momo asked Master Nami, referring to the building. "Some kind of a museum?"

Master Nami hit Momo upside the head. "That's the Chief of State's house, brat!"

Momo's mouth formed a perfect 'o'. That was a pretty big house...

As they entered Veronica Dos's house, Momo waited for the Cheif of State and his master to enter before he did himself- common courtesy. When Veronica Dos entered, however, Momo knew what she was thinking when she said that she could sense that something wasn't right.

Momo could feel a chill going up his spine, and he hesitated before entering the house.

19. Oasis Writer

I looked at the assortment of different metals that were lined on the shelfs. Golden, black, red, blue, silver. All different colors and shapes, but nothing for legs yet. This store carried armor for astromech droids. Nothing I could use for TC here. I saw a very interesting shaped rebellion helmet for an astromech droid. R-7 might find it very interesting, but the price was extremely high. I would come back for it.

I set it down in the pile and moved on through the store. A lot of people were arguing at the front with the mart owner. I could overhear threats being made by some of the Corellians. I sighed, and turned around.

No fighting right now.

I turned and left the shop, moving down to the next one a few houses down. The store had an interesting name, and I figured it should hold mech for me. Luckily, it did, but very expensively. I compiled a lot of the cheap parts I could get that were very hard to find and bought them, putting them in a bag I bought at the store as well.

I moved around the isled stores on the street, seeing random marts selling as well. Hopefully, one of these would have the rest of my material.

20. Terra Valentine

Terra Valentine New Member

Zzyzx was waiting for me on the ship. "Where to, Syl?" He asked turning to the controls. I told him the coordinates. "Where's that?" I wasn't focused so I just mumbled, "Sure." Zzyzx looked at me weird, but shrugged and plugged them in all the same.

It wasn't long until I landed on an almost barren planet. There were many factories, but the planet itself was dark and desolate. Lava flowed in small rivers across the landscape from the distant volcano. It was a desert. Thankfully not as bad as Tatooine. I knew there were a few small oceans somewhere. I had seen them flying in, but I couldn't see them now.

I went to the nearest building. The Viceroy was already waiting for me.

"Hello, Dark Jedi. My name is Viceroy Krakau Nedsflue."

"I'm Sylvana. I'm sure Vincere has already mentioned my motives for this place." I replied.

"Yes, he has, your greatness, but only vaguely. I was curious. What does this Jedi seek?" He said lowering his head. Amusing.

"Vincere desires an army. A droid army, I'm assuming. I was hoping to use this planet for their construction."

"Aw," he said, looking out towards the endless sea of dirt, sand, and dust, with the occasional lava flow. "You may do what you will with that then. We have facilites a little over a mile from here. Emperor Vincere also said something about a Jedi...Aronian or something? What does he mean of this?" He was talking about Aaron, of course. It all came back to Airy...

"We are to wait here for Aaron LeBlanc. He is looking for a disk with the coordinates of Vincere's shuttle. When he comes, we will capture him. The disk is a fake; a decoy."

The Viceroy and I smiled as we looked out over the desolate planet.

21. Oasis Writer

I looked up at her. She was a dark one. Why the Emperor would send a women, I would never know. I stood up and smiled at her, my hands held together.

"Hello, Dark Jedi," I said first, "My name is Viceroy Krakau Nedsflue."

"I'm Sylvana. I'm sure Vincere has already mentioned my motives for this place."

So vaguely, yes. She was a brat, but I could feel power come off of her. I lowered my head and answered. "Yes, he has, your greatness, but only vaguely. I was curious. What does your Emperor seek?"

"He desires an army. A droid army, I'm assuming. I was hoping to use this planet for their construction."

"Aw," I said, looking down towards the pathways of barren desert. "You may do what you will with that then. We have facilites a little over a mile from here. Emperor Vincere also said something about a Jedi...Aronian or something? What does he mean of this?"

"We are to wait here for Aaron LeBlanc. He is looking for a disk with the coordinates of Vincere's shuttle. When he comes, we will capture him."

Disk? What disk? Oh well. I nodded. "Do you want me to land my ships then, or fight him in space?"

"Land them."

She turned and left the room. Stubborn Sith. I sighed, reached for the holocron, and told the captain to land the blockade ships.

22. Bick

Bick New Member

Rabbit walked out from the ship, a smile on her face as her eyes met her homeland for the first time in over 20 years. The sun was hot, and the temperature was brutal. Just like she remembered it. The wind stung her face, as it blew sand violently. Home sweet home. She thought with a laugh.

Over her cloths was a loose wraparound, that withstood most of the sunburns and the sand. It made her swear profusely, but she didn’t care. She knew how bad the sunburns could get, she had worked in the hospitals as a child. She could still hear the cries and see the giant blisters all over their aching, peeling-skinned bodies. She shivered.

Danner walked out with the chains in his hands, with Ozean and Meer just step behind them. They looked miserable in their wraparounds, but they knew what would happen if they took them off.

“We know the plan? Are we ready?” he asked, dropping the heavy chains to the ground. The sand flew up, taking to the wind and blowing into their faces. They all coughed.

She knew the plan all right. They were to be chained up, loosely of course. They just had to make sure it still looked realistic. Danner would then take them in as if he was selling them as slaves. They would go from there. She just hoped everything went as smoothly as it ran through her mind.

They all nodded, and Danner quickly put the heavy chains around their ankles and arms. They walked forward awkwardly, with their faces in a fake look of despair. Or so she tried, through it all she couldn’t help but smile. She’d be able to destroy something that had torn her planet apart for years. She had been one of the lucky ones, with a rich family. She had been safe. Not all her people could say that.

They stopped at the entrance to the cavern. Danner quickly knocked on the door with the butt of his gun.

“What?” he heard a voice say from the other side of the door.

“Imports.” Danner said blantly.

The door swung open and two Twi’lekian guards stepped out, grabbing Meer’s chains, as he was in the front. They pulled and we all were forced to follow. The door closed behind Danner, as he soon followed feet behind us. They were lead through a roomful of people. Most weren’t originally from Ryloth. Most were probably betters on the fights, or there for the entertainment from the Twi’lekian dancers. She scoffed as she watched the enslaved women dance on the men. She could hear the yelling and cheers as a fight took place in another part of the cavern, not far away.

They were suddenly stopped in front of a large table in the corner. She looked upon the man, and her eyes opened wide in disgust. It was a Geonosian. His eyes were large and dilated, and on his fingers were many golden rings. He eyed them, and she felt dirty just from the look.

“Take those cloths off them.” He buzzed, motioning for the guards to take the wraparounds off. The guards thrust the wraparounds off. The dirty old Geonosian buzzed in excitement.

“I’ll take the Male and the younger Lethan woman for our normal price… but that older one…” the Geonosian started.

“She’s not dancer material. Look at those wrinkles starting on her eyes. She’s got to be in her 40’s at least!” someone said from the side, “She’s ancient.

Rabbit thrust her neck to the side, and eyed the owner of the voice. He had to be in his 20’s, a human. She would have to remember his face. She quickly turned back around as the guards looked at her, with their guns raised.

“I’ll give you half price for her.” He said.

“But before we do anything else, I’d like to fully examine the boy. He looks like he’d be a good fighter.”

Danner nudged Meer forward, and he stopped just in front of the Geonosian. He looked him up and down, pinching his muscles and measuring his calves.

“Yes—” he started, but he was quickly disrupted by a man, as the sounds of the fight stopped. His pupils were small, and his body twisted. He looked like he could be older then the planet itself. She grinned. This was the other man. They had placed them in the same place. The one that had placed the whatever those had been into the Sith’s head, and the one that ran the fights. Meer looked back momentarily, and I gave him a wink. Ozean looked at me and smiled.

“NOW!” I yelled. We knocked the chains off, and took out our guns. Meer instantly threw two cold grenades at the two men, and a flash of liquid spit out all over them, instantly freezing them like ice statues.

She started by shooting the two guards nearest to her. More guards ran at them, blasters raised. Ozean dodged behind the iced men, as a burrage of blasts came at her. Rabbit quickly shot at the men, sending some of them on the ground dead. The others dodged behind the tables, but Ozean quickly ran after them.

She quickly ran at the young human that had insulted her, knocking him to the ground.

“Honey.” She said, taking her lightsaber out, and holding it to his neck, “I’m not as beautiful as I once was, but unlike you, I can say I lived to see my 40’s.” He yelled out, just as she thrust the saber down on his neck. She walked away as his head rolled on the floor.

Danner started to slide the living statues from their place, as Meer took his flamethrower from his back. He brought the flame upon the large group that ran our way, and headed for the fighting area. The guests that had come for the intertainment from the girls hid under their tables, and out of our site as all three of them pushed the statues out the door.

The sounds of the screaming from the people could be heard as Meer walked backwards, the flame in front of him. Everything was slowly catching fire, as it spread. They quickly closed the door behind them and fled with their prizes to the ship.

Once on the ship, they watched as men and women that had once been slaves fled from the building. They smiled and Danner slowly took off. She held the controller in her hand and waved to her homeland. She pressed the button, and the cavern exploded in a mass of fire and heat. They quickly took off.

She looked at the two statues that sat under the heating area that secured them. They’d be defrosted by the time they reached C’Tzr. In mint shape, ready for him to do what he wished with the stupid beasts. They deserved whatever he was going to do to them.

She smiled. They had a day to get to C’Tzr, and one more days after that to get to Vincere’s ship for whatever mission they had with the Sith. She got up and headed to her room.

--------------------​

They landed at the Sith’s ship, and quickly unloaded the bounty off the ship in chains. There were shivering, but nonetheless just fine. Meer prodded them forward, and Danner stayed back on the ship. They stopped by some of the Sith’s stormtroopers.

“We’re back.” Rabbit said, “Why don’t you tell him?”

23. Charisma

"Splendid Cyrus Shells! Splendid indeed! You no longer have to feed!"
    "Two droids for one! Two for one!"
    "The place of grace! Ladies and gentlemen alike!"
    "Syrups from the exotic islands! Sour, sweet and both!"

I giggled. The market was so crowded and unstable with people. I remembered the markets I used to go to with Morchein when we were little. We were street rats, I admit it. We were some nasty street rats. We used to pluck out the baker of his goods, and in particular the watermelon and watercress man we had back then.

Oh well, it was not like the old times anymore. right now,f or that matter, I had abandoned Aaron LeBlanc and his girlfriend - or our pilot, whatever she may be - to work out stuff. Aaron LeBlanc was probably busy with his - uggh - droids, while Amaya would be fixing her plane. And I, would be window shopping the markets.

"Madame! Would you like a chaperon?"
    I turned to see a droid. No, NO!

"No thank you."
    I rushed my words and slipped into the crowd, ignoring the shouts of the man.

"But ma'am! It is foolproof! Excellent security!"

Security my foot! I was done with droids. I found myself wavering into a different part of the market, where most of the markets were actually...not markets. They were pubs, or some kind of gang meeting places. I quickly turned away, disillusioned by the horrendous possibilities.

"Oh hello little lady. Where do you think you're going?"

I turned around, my hands clammy. Lucky for me, I was not being called. A young girl, perhaps sixteen, was quivering as a gang of men surrounded her. I surveyed the men, noticing their insignia.

"Jedi slayers."

I gasped, fearing for my life. But then I watched the little girl.

"Oh great."

I was torn in between selfishness and humanity.

24. Oasis Writer

I had only found a few of the pieces I needed. I carried them in the bag I had bought and walked back down the crowded streets towards the ship. I could drop them off and come back so I wasn't carrying them the whole way. I wasn't sure how long we'd be on the planet, but I knew I didn't want to lugging around pieces everywhere.

As I walked back towards the ship, I noticed a group of men walking towards a little girl. I narrowed my eyes, noticing on their armor the Jedi Slayer insignia.

"Uh oh," I said to myself, strapping the bag to my back and tailing them. I had a bad feeling about this.

As the group circled a little girl, I watched as they yelled senseless threats at her. From beyond the group, I could see my comrade Jedi. I nodded at her, though I wasn't sure if she could see me. I reached for my lightsaber and pulled it out. I left the second one alone.

As they reached for their weapons to strike the young girl, I turned on my cyan lightsaber, my partner turning on her blade in front of the group.

"Don't," I said aloud.

One of the bigger men with a barreled chest laughed a deep belly laugh. "Two Jedi verses six Jedi Slayers? The odds aren't good for you."

I wanted to sigh, because I knew he was right, but I wasn't going to show any fear. As it was, I was in a better position to strike two of the men immediately, though the other four would have time to react.

"You move, you die," I said. It felt like an empty threat. I wasn't much of a killer. I could see my partner moving forward to grab the girl and pushed her off to run away.

"Then we die!" he flipped around, under his trench coat, a second pair of arms bearing two blaster pistols. I sliced one, and dove to miss the shots from the second. All of the Jedi Slayers attacked, three of them pulling out lightsabers that they probably had collected from killing other Jedi.

My comrade fought back and forth with two that had a lightsaber and one that had a gun, while I fought the four-armed freak, a man that had a vibroblade, and another man with a blaster pistol. They were kick, but defense was my best attribute. I was able to dive and block every move they threw at me with one lightsaber. If I needed, I could pull the second.

25. Oasis Writer

The Supreme Overlord of the Yuuzhan Vong and his Warmaster walked into my study, wires attached across there faces. Blood tricked down from each of their faces. I stood and smiled, bowing gently towards them. I may be the Emperor, but I give my respect to true sadists.

"Emperor Vincere," the man said with a deep, vibrating voice, "you have invited us to your shuttle for what reason?"

I lifted my arm, directing to the seats. The Warmaster did take a step for it, but was smacked by an arm of the Supreme Overlord. "No. We stand."

"Fine then," I said, taking a seat.

"What is it you need?"

I smirked, looking them in the eyes. They did not connect gazes with me, even though legends always say Yuuzhan Vong fear nothing. I deem them respect, they repay it.

"I actually have a new assignment for you." I smiled

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.