Star Wars: Episode I: The Anarchism of the Jedi

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Oasis Writer, May 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Charisma

Charisma Transposon Contributor

"Yes, I do have droids, but they're very nice. Very nice."
    Nice droids was an impossible situation. Alright, I know I was exaggerating, but after that teenage misery of broken legs and shattered dreams, I was, no way, going to handle droids. Never in a million, skillion, skazillion years!

"We'll be heading towards Corellia to get supplies soon. Would you like to come with us get supplies?"

Oh, planet tours! In a way, that is. Now was that fascinating or what?

"If you would like, we can find you a charter that will be heading back to Coruscant."

I felt a tickle in my hand.
    "Come on, come back home m'lady."
    The voice mailbox hissed, and I felt like kicking Morchein in his pelvic region. That sick man was still watching me. I couldn't leave until I had assured that Aaron LeBlanc and his friends were safe. Moreover, I was going to love a trip to places, like Cornellia.

"That would be nice...but there's something very important I have to tell you."

2. Oasis Writer

Oasis Writer Contributor Contributor

"That would be nice...but there's something very important I have to tell you."

I opened my eyes a little wider and then smiled, "Oh?"

She seemed very nice, but something was obviously bothering her. I didn't mind if she came with us, but I was scared she might get hurt by the Sith. I looked in towards the room where TC and R-7 were. I smiled.

"How about you tell me about it as we go find a seat somewhere, okay? If you don't like droids, we can find a different room."

I looked in at TC and smiled, "I'll be back, buddy, okay?"

"Okay, Master," he said, obviously not really caring what I did.

I turned the Jedi and walked with her to another room, waiting for her to 'spill the beans' per se.

3. Charisma

"How about you tell me about it as we go find a seat somewhere, okay? If you don't like droids, we can find a different room."
    Well that was a relief!

As we walked into a room, shadows of the curtains prevailed over me. I watched the gradually singing of the vacuum modules and then looked back at Aaron LeBlanc with a loyal and compassionate smile.

"Now, what do you want to tell me?"

I grinned, somewhat blushing. He was a kind man, unlike someone.

"This will sound silly, perhaps...but it's really important."
    How many times was I going to say that?
    "Sir, someone is going to attack your ship in near future."

4. Oasis Writer

I stopped. "Great...." Amaya was going to be pissed!

I sighed, scratching the back of my head, then looking back at her. "We'll have to go tell Amaya. It's her ship, we're just passangers. What's going to attack? Do you know, or is it just a feeling?" Please just be a feeling. There was a good chance it wasn't, but I could always hope.

5. Charisma

"Great...."
    Tell me about it.

"We'll have to go tell Amaya. It's her ship, we're just passengers. What's going to attack? Do you know, or is it just a feeling?"
    I sighed. If I told him, he'd probably get me off the ship first. Unless I would win him over by my arrogance.
    "I know, because...well, someone I know very well told me about it. He wanted to save me alone, but that's not quite how I planned it out."
    I was hesitant upon telling him that my own freaking hubby dubby was being a pain.

6. Oasis Writer

Her words contridicted everything she said. Was she planning the assult to be saved, or was something trying to put us in harm just to save her? I shook my head. This was purely discombobulating. I grabbed her by the hand and started to walk with her to Amaya, though I stopped when I heard her shouting again. I stopped.

Umm....

"When is the attack going to happen?" I asked.

She didn't answer.

"I don't think it would be a good idea to tell her right now unless it was happening soon. We're close to Corellia, but I don't know if we'll make it if we're attacked."

I turned around and looked at her once again. "When is it coming?"

7. Charisma

As Aaron LeBlanc grabbed my hand, I felt scared. I had bad experiences with Jedis of high ranks, for some funny reason they had odd tempers. Luckily, this one was just very hospitable.

"When is the attack going to happen?"
    I just wish I knew!

"I don't think it would be a good idea to tell her right now unless it was happening soon. We're close to Corellia, but I don't know if we'll make it if we're attacked."
    I nodded, not sure of it, whether it was important an information or not.

"When is it coming?"
    I gulped, and then replied:
    "I don't know exactly. But...it's going to be within a week, that I can say for sure."

8. Oasis Writer

A week? I sighed. Looks like we wouldn't make it to NOCIS before this attack. We could prepare, but a week would give us plenty of time to get supplies. I could feel disturbances surrounding the following week. Too many things felt unsure, and too many things could change so quickly. I sighed.

"We can tell her after she gets off the holocron. For now, we'll leave her be." I looked back at Amaya, noticing her flipping off the figure. It was sort of amusing to she her react. Her kiss had left me a tad unsure about her, though I could definately see this becoming a regular thing with her. It wasn't that she was using me, but she needed an out.

"She chose a Jedi for an escape route," I said quietly.

"What?" the Jedi behind me replied. "Who's escaping?"

I smiled, turned back towards her, and sighed. "Nothing. I think we should go rest. I recall a pair of quarters just past the second hallway. We need to keep our strength up."

I smiled and led the way, turning a few times in the ship before finding the cooridors I had been looking for. I had been off. It was three turns. I shrugged it off. Even mens compaces were off every now and again. The first door opened and I noticed an assortment of clothing and other trite things. This must have been Amaya's room. I looked passed it to see four more rooms. I lead her to the second one and looked in. It was clean, and hospitable. I turned back to my Jedi friend and smiled.

"Have a wonderful night."

9. Oasis Writer

"Balnarco Frav," I said aloud, walking closely to him. My fights were always in the mind. We haerd everything I had to say, I heard everything in return. I grabbed on of the floating lightsabers and turned it on. It was purple with a curved hilt. Interesingly, this had been the first Jedi's I had ever killed. I smiled.

"You know why you stand before me," I could feel his muscles tighten. I could feel the fear in his eyes. I could sense everything he was saying in his mind. Mind tricks? No where near strong enough to control me.

"Let me ask you," he said, "why am I here?"

"Atrocities," I spoke, circling him slowly. "You, them an who brought so many Jedi to the Order, and you, the one who trained the most."

"How would that be considered an atrocity?"

I was blended with anger and amusement. He was exactly like I thought he was in person. Arogant, but with poise.

"You hold the key in your mind," I whipsered, "the key to my downfall. And I want it. I will not be stopped."

His gaze circled about with amazing speed. He was searching from something. I could sense disturbances, but I payed no attention to any of them. Frav was the master of Mind Tricks and disturbing the force around everyone. Jedi manipulation.

He looked up to the ceiling and then back down at me.

I followed his quick gaze, grinning. I lifted my left hand, pinching the sky with my long black finger nails. I tore from the sky a bird, pulling down the grates that held the airducts. From the metal, a boy emerged, forced to the floor by the pull of my strength. The impact of the fall make a large thud.

"And this is your hero?" I smirked, looking at the boy on the ground. Before he could get up, I reached out a hand and squeezed, his body curling in a ball before being thrown into the wall behind him.

"Don't hurt him," he said slowly, though his voice held little to no threat behind them. No flame in a doused fire.

"What purpose would I have leaving him alive?" I could only hear Frav's thoughts now. Nothing I found interesting, though the boy's emotions where very strong. He had a sense of fury in him. Confusion. Power.

I looked at him and walked slowly, holding out my saber towards his throat. I noticed slight burn marks on him, in a pattern that made me smile. "This blade isn't calibrated for sparing. This would kill you within one swing."

His anger was rising. Pulsating through his vains. I could feel the blood course through him. My eyes lifted back into my head for a split second, an euphoria I was waiting for for a long tmie. He slowly moved for his lightsaber at his side. I loved how they thought I couldn't notice the movement.

"Grab your blade," I said with no fear, pulling back away from him long enough to grab his weapon. "I don't fear a good fight."

I waiting for him to grab his weapon. Frav merely stepped back, feeding his apprentice food for thought.

10. Charisma

I nodded, and watched him leave. I couldn't possibly have a peaceful night knowing my husband was going to blow this ship up any time this week. Also, with droids around, I was feeling stupidly uneasy.

I lay on the bed, closing my eyes. A peaceful picture of my best friends partying with me on my twentieth birthday circled my mind. Yes, those were the days.

******​

"Stupid woman."
    Morchein kicked the droid which sniffed upon the sudden outburst.

"I'm telling her to abandon the ship, and she's going on, telling the passengers about an attack. I oughta pull out her - "

"Yo."
    Morchein felt a cold hand grasp his shirt from behind. He relived himself. It was Falae, not anyone else as he feared.

"Yes, my boy?"

"When is mom gonna come home?"

"Under the present circumstances, never."

"Why?"
    Falae looked rather surprised, and took a seat beside him. Morchein sighed and patted Falae's back, kissing his head.

"Your ma wants to be a freaking hero. Freaking Jedi hero."

Falae remained silent, allowing his father to go on and rant.

"She's a minx, I'm telling you. After that Jedi Knight."

Falae turned away. One thing about his father which bothered him was his dirty thinking.

"To be true, Falae, your mother's a sweetheart. But sometimes, she gets to me. Like right now. She knows I have a job to do, and that may involve killing a Jedi or two. so what? She wants a good livelihood, right? Then why not."

Falae pressed against his father's chest, sighing.
    "So who's hired you this time?"

Morchein shrugged, getting up.
    "A Sith. Won't temme his name, though. Like I care anyway."

11. Oasis Writer

I walked from the Jedi's room, and stopped, looking in on Amaya's room once again. There were posters up of different maps, and coordinates. I looked out and saw that no one was walking my way. I turned towards the room and walked in. As I walked in, I tryed to side-step any of the clutter that may of been on the floor. She was relatively neat with the occasional article of clothing on the floor. There were may posters up on the wall. Some of maps, some of different pictures around the galaxy. One really caught my attention

A hologram in the corner, on a repeat phase of her laughing, jumping into the arms of El. I wondered why she still had that? Oh well. I looked up at saw moving hologram poster of a family. It was older, and not much bigger than two feet by two feet, but it was peaceful. I wondered which was her, if it was in fact her family at all.

I looked towards her closet, noticing blaster rifles and pistols neatly cleaned and hung. Maybe a little obsessive compulsive about her weapons. I didn't honestly know. I moved slowly around the neatly sheeted bed to another hologram that was on her second nightstand.

This one was very intersting. She was standing next to three Twi'leks, two female and one male, one older and the pair of twins (male and female). They were laughing about, the boy pushing his twin sister a little. From the armor on the mother, I could see blaster markings and different insigma.

Bounty hunter. Jedi Slayer.

My eyes went wide, stepping back before hearing a voice from behind me.

"It's rude to sneak into a girl's room, ya know?"

12. Darkthought

Darkthought Active Member

A Dark Fury--Adam Morin

Adam could feel his blood boiling at the sight of the Emperor. His stomach churned. The man made him sick. Adam took that feeling and turned it into anger. He seized control of the Force as if it were something to be broken and tamed, just as Master Frav had taught him.

Good my padawan. Do as I have taught you. Show him the fury of my teaching.

"I'll kill you," said Adam through Gritted teeth. He lunged at Vincere. Everything seemed to function in slow motion. Adam was fully aware of everything around him. Frav must have been lending Adam his power.

With his new energy, Adam reached out his hand and tore one of the lightsabers off Vincere's wall. With two lightsabers, one being Uta Von's and one having belonged to some nameless Jedi, Adam charged his opponent.

13. Oasis Writer

He was quick. I admired that. I merely smiled, lightsabers from around me floating to my aid, turning on in a variation of colors that circled violently through the air, I threw the curved purple blade at the boy and put both of my slender arms behind me, standing at full height and stepping backwards, dodging his countless swings. He was very fast, but was distracted with the various blades swinging at him too much to swing at me. I wanted him to feel pain.

He used his blade superbly, but he wasn't used to the other. I wouldn't expect him to be used to it. It was a different model. His quick advancements towards me slowed down and the tides quickly turned on him. He was now acting more defensively.

I stopped stepping back, standing still with my hands behind my back. I could easily cheat and defeat him within seconds, but this amused me. He was powerful, but I could feel a power that wasn't his within him. With a sideways glance, I could see Frav sweating, anxiously trying to lend support to his ward.

I looked back at the boy. "Had enough yet?" He swung amazingly, defending against the fifteen blades, but occasionally, he was scratched by the heat of the blades, causing him to jump.

I smiled, "Hope you're prepared." I released my left hand from my right and brought it in front of me, flicking my finger. His body flipped in the air backwards. He caught himself on the wall, swinging the blades randomly at the other fifteen before jumping down. He was good.

I flicked once more.

14. Terra Valentine

Terra Valentine New Member

I was looking at the back of a tall, black chair. It was facing towards the huge window that shadowed the room and revealed the stars and planet systems and moons.

"You have done well, my young apprentice." A voice came from the chair. It sounded like mine, but when I listened closer, it also sounded like Vincere's.

"Thank you, Master." The voice was full of pride, full of loyalty to the master. I could sense this Sith would do anything for its master.

"I have another mission for you," The voice from the chair spoke again. "This one may prove slightly more difficult."

Yet the apprentice seemed eager, waiting for his next orders.

The figure in the chair spun around revealing its appearance. Shock rang through my body.

The figure was me; myself. But, again, like in my other dream, I was wearing Emporer Vincere's robes. I was disoriented. The view changed then. I was now viewing the scene in first person.

"Bring me Aaron LeBlanc."

I awoke in a daze. I was lying sideways on the floor.

What the Hell...? I sat up and rubbed my head. How long was I out? I looked at the wall for the time and sighed in relief. I hadn't overslept. In fact I had awoken just in time. I still had fifteen minutes remaining until I had to report to Vincere. I climbed up onto a chair and sat silently, waiting.

15. Sugar N. Spice

Sugar N. Spice New Member

Momo Geso- Jump!

"We don't have much time," Master Nami shouted as she climbed into her speeder. "The Chief of State needs our help."

Momo climbed in as well, but sat with pride in the pilot's chair.

"Over," Master Nami said. "Maybe next time, kid."

Momo, embarrassed, shifted over to the passenger's seat. As his thoughts changed to the Chief of State, Master Nami initiated the launch sequence. He thought about this Veronica Dos, a woman he'd never met, but at the same time, swore to protect. He wondered if she would be okay.

"Your child's play won't cut it anymore, brat." Master Nami said as they passed Coruscant's ionosphere. "You'll need to grow up fast if you want to save the Chief of State. Understand?"

"I understand." Momo said quietly.

Momo was clinging to the fact that Master Nami was proud of him when he reached Level Two. That logic proved that she still was- she would just die before she would admit it.

*​

The space fortress was larger than Momo could ever imagine. Momo was beginning to doubt his abilities, but then remembered Master Nami's words. He wanted to prove her wrong.

"Droids will be blocking the first layered wall olf the fortress. I will take on the Yuuzhan Vong within the second layer. You," Master Nami said as she referred to Momo. "Will look for the Chief of State Veronica Dos in the third layer in the center of the fortress."

Momo nodded, saying that he accepted his part of the mission.

"Good. Let's go."

Master Nami's rash decisioin made her land straight into the cockpit of the Sith base.

"M-Master!" Momo shouted. "You can't land there! It's full of droids! They'll shoot us!"

Master Nami smirked. "I hope you know how to jump, brat."

"What?!"

"JUMP!"

At that moment, Master Nami jumped out of the speeder, abandoning Momo to his anxiety attack.

"M-Master Nami!"

Momo jumped out of the speeder at the moment in twas shot down by the droids. He ran to keep up with his Master, drawing his lightsaber to block all of their gunshots. Master Nami was running towards the second layer of the doughnut shaped fortress, as Momo was struggling to keep up with her.

"We're almost to the second layer." Master Nami yelled.

Momo and his master stopped short when they saw a Yuuzhan Vong.

16. Darkthought

A Refusal to Back Down--Adam Morin

Adam was sweating profusely. He had very little experience with dual wielding, but now it was his only hope when it came to defending against fifteen sabers. Even with two sabers of his own, he was occasionally burned by an unforeseen attack.

He did his best to calm his mind, but his rage was blinding him. Something in the back of his head kept telling him that it was not the Jedi way. He knew it to be true. Yet, his rage was what gave him the skill necessary to keep himself alive.

Adam felt himself flipped backwards again. As he landed, a few of the blades grazed him. He could feel Master Frav wince, as if the man felt his pain. Somehow, Adam was able to ignore it though. Using a trick he had learned fighting the dark jedi on Taris, Adam predicted the next strikes of a few of the sabers. Swiftly, he pushed his legs off the wall behind him and spun through the myriad sabers, cutting some of them in half at the hilt and silencing them. He was past the blades now, and headed straight for Vincere.

17. Oasis Writer

Good, he had advanced. I lifted my hands up and watched my saber draw in front of me, the blade turning on to reach full length. A red double-bladed lightsaber. I gripped it with his right hand, twirling it around to connect with the first blade the boy had. I lifted my second hand, my curved blade flying to my hand and shining crimson as well.

I clashed with the second blade, my blades moving much faster than his. From behind him, the remaining blades that were not destroyed flipped around for him. From my wall, several dozens of blades started to climb down, each one shining a different color of the rainbow.

His fight was only going to get harder.

His swings were very persistent. He was skilled. Frav would pay for this. I made sure to block every move I needed to, knowing that his attention was forced to be in-between myself and the blades. One swing caught my shoulder, the burn aching me terribly. He wasn't close enough to get anything deeper than a gash, but my fury was starting to raise.

He jumped high, flipping backwards, past swinging blades. He caught a burn of two of the blades but nothing seemed to be injured. The swinging blades were in mid-force when I blocked my own blades, one of them catching my thigh barely. Barely was too much.

"Stop!" I roared, the blades falling from the air instantly. "This has been dragged on for far too long." He was sweating, but was showing no sigh of stopping. I turned off my curved blade, letting it go as it floated there. I lifted my left hand, the room filling with a storm of lighting that I hadn't used in weeks. He definitely was smart. He lifted his blade to deflect the majority of the lightning, but the power was becoming heavy for him.

From my door, Syl walked in, her eyes glimpsing to see Frav and the boy struggling and my using my powers against them.

"What's going on here?" she yelled. I looked at her, my senses turned. I could hear Frav in my mind. I turned to him, noticing he ran for the boy.

"Master!?!" She yelled again, pulling my gaze. When I turned back, the boy and older man were gone. I looked up at the ceiling to see the tail end of Frav's robes.

"Goddamnit, Sylvana!" I yelled. "Send troopers have them! Now! Then return to me immediately! No excuses!"

I turned around, anger stricken, but pleased.

18. Sugar N. Spice

Momo Geso- Meeting Veronica Dos

The Yuuzhan Vong stood in front of the passage to the third level, eyeing Momo and Master Nami menacingly. He didn't move. He just stood there, waiting for them to make their moves. Master Nami unsheathed her lightsaber. Teal light poured out of her weapon as the Yuuzhan Vong unsheathed his red one. Master Nami motioned to Momo.

"You have to run. Run past him as fast as you can while I fight him. Go to the third level and retreive Veronica Dos. And whatever you do, don't be seen!"

As the creature charged, Master Nami threw Momo across the floor, and Momo scrambled to his feet to run as his master ordered. Momo didn't look back as he heard Master Nami battle the Yuuzhan Vong.

Momo ran down the hallway, as he thought of why his master didn't let him do battle with the Yuuzhan Vong along with her. It was the more courageous thing to do, right? Momo then realized that the mission at hand was the most important- rescuing the Chief of State. Also, Momo wasn't experienced enough in battle- he didn't know how to attack properly yet. If he tried to take on a Yuuzhan Vong, he'd probably just dodge and dodge until he ran out of energy. Momo then thought about how insignificant he was.

But his thoughts were interrupted when he saw that there were two droids guarding a cell.

I've made it.

"Halt! You are not authorized to-"

Momo unsheathed his orange lightsaber and didn't let the droid finish his sentence, or let the other droid report. Momo swung at full force at both of the droid's heads, dodging both of their gunshots.

Using his lightsaber, Momo made a circle through the heavy metal that caged the Chief of State.

"Come with me, ma'am," Momo said, motioning toward The Chief of State. "You're being rescued."

19. Darkthought

Ecape--Adam Morin

Everything was a blur for Adam. Frav moved through the ventilation ducts with blinding speed, holding Adam in his arms. After the fight with Vincere had ended, Frav had stopped pouring his energy into Adam. The boy was drained. His wounds were more numerous than they had seemed at first. He had carried on despite them though. It was a thing that warmed Frav's heart a little, made him proud. There were few fully trained Jedi who could have lasted against the Emperor. Frav had to wonder if he could have done it himself.

Adam hung limply around Frav as he busted out of a ventilation shaft and arrived in the docking bay. It was easy for Frav to spot the Jedi Starship Adam had followed him in. There were more than a few storm troopers around it. Getting past them wouldn't be easy, not without a little help from the Force.

Frav slung Adam over his shoulder and walked nonchalantly toward the group of Storm Troopers.

A few of them raised their blasters. "You two, what are you doing here? State your name and business!"

Frav raised a hand at them. "This station is on fire and the entire thing is about to explode. All of you should get out now."

All of the Storm Troopers instantly dropped their blasters and began running around in a panic. Frav smirked and walked up to the Jedi Starship, tossing the barely conscious Adam inside.

"You did well boy," he said quietly. "Very well indeed."

20. Oasis Writer

The orange lightsaber cut the bars easily. I looked at him standing there, panting but brave.

"Come with me, ma'am.” The boy said kindly but in a rush. "You're being rescued."

I smiled. “Thank, goodness.”

I stood up and moved to him quickly as he lead the way. “Where’s your master?” I said as we entered another hallway. I looked up to see a Jedi Master panting over two stumps of a Yuuzhan Vong. “Oh…”

“We must leave,” the Jedi Master said, turning and running. I ran after the two, keeping up as they used their sabers to defect bullets away from the three of us.

21. Oasis Writer

"You did well boy," he said quietly. "Very well indeed."

I got in and started the machine up, pulling out as quickly as possible. From the hanger, I could see Sylvana running in with her lightsaber out, cursing herself as she paced back and forth before turning back to storm towards her Master.

"Very well," I whispered. I looked back at him, noticing his eyes floating into the back of his head. He was very tired.

What did you hear?

"You'll be commended for this," I smiled, not knowing if he would hear me or not. "The Jedi trials are pretty straight forward. I think it might be time to make yourself a blade. One that fits just right." I looked back at Uta Von's blade on his side. "You can keep that one, but we need to get you one that fits only you."

I thought about the blades that laid dismembered in the Emperor's study. He wouldn't be happy about that. Years of his prizes all destroyed. In six years, he had gained too many blades from the Jedi.

"We will go back to Coruscant," I said as I flipped different switches, "but first." I turned around and looked at him as we jumped into hyperspace. "I need to see something."

I put my hands to his head, drawing out his memories to understand his background. I wanted to know everything.

22. Sugar N. Spice

Momo Geso- A Chat with the Chief of State

Momo was working hard to deflect the bullets of the droids and the storm troopers along with Master Nami.

"Keep going, Momo." Master Nami shouted. "We're almost to the ship!"

Momo was surprised. This was the first time Master Nami had called him by his name.

In Master Nami's ship, the three sped off, leaving the space fortress far behind.

*​

Master Nami decided that they were going back to Coruscant to return the Chief of State to her seat. She had told Momo to stay out of trouble, and if possible, leave the Chief of State alone.

"She doesn't need the words of a brat to keep her from doing what she needs to get done." Master Nami had said. "I'm sure Chief of State Dos is very busy."

But Momo's curiousness led him over to her.

"Hi," Momo said happily. "You're not hurt, are you, ma'am?"

23. Oasis Writer

I smiled. "No, my boy, not at all." He looked towards me on his seat and span.

"Well, that's good," he said.

"Yes, yes it is."

"What were you doing there with those things?"

I didn't know how to respond. I had taken the job to go deal with some diplomacy for the republic, but was obtained and held. I had a bad feeling about it though. I saw the NOCIS leader, the one that was on the Senate, there. I knew they were bad, and I knew he was one of the enemies, but this was perfect for imprisoning him.

"I was there for a job, but I was kidnapped doing so."

He smiled, "Well, at least people at your home have it protected, right? Can't get hurt at your home."

My eyes widened. I had a lot of data sheets at my house, that was true, and I had been gone for a while. Many things could have been taken.

"Can you take me to my home?" I asked.

The boy looked back towards her master. She nodded.

"Something wrong, ma'am?" he asked.

I hoped not. The Republic's secrets were at stake.

24. Bick

Bick New Member

We were motioned along, and followed the storm troopers. Bodies, limbs and blood were on the tattered floor and wall of the hallway as they were lead.

Rabbit's eyes met him. He had human bone on him, and the blood was all over him. She kept her eyes steady, and quickly lowered them. She didn’t want to have to look at him. The screams of the man that followed could be heard, but that was something that would never falter her steps.

“On Ryloth, there are two I want on my ship. One created the pits where I fought. The other drilled holes in my head and … changed me. Bring these two to me alive and I will pay your price.” He said. Her eyes went wide and her heart hammered. She knew the men. She knew of them well. They were causing pain to many of her people, probably even now. She grinned widely. It would be a pleasure.

“You have a week and then we must meet with Vincere.” He added, not looking back. She looked up at the storm troops expectantly. What did he mean?

She quickly motioned for her children to follow her, and she quickly walked to her ship. The smell of the place disgusted her.

Once on the ship, Meer and Ozean looked at her with wide eyes.

“Just when we thought the Emperor was scary.” Said Meer with a half-hearted laugh. She smiled at him.

“Set our coordinates, we’re going to Ryloth.” She said distractedly. She quickly walked to her room and closed the door behind her. She sat against the door, grabbing her husband’s picture.

“Pit fighters.” She whispered to his picture, “The ones that now scorn our people.” She angrily hit the door, and dropped the picture to the ground.

“We’ll kill all that follow them. We’ll destroy all but those two.” She said, grabbing the picture, and lying on her bed. She placed the picture on her heart, and lay down.

25. Sugar N. Spice

Momo Geso- A Chat with the Chief of State, Part 2

Momo was concerned. Veronica Dos was contemplating on something, something that Momo did not know of. He knew that she was concerned for her people, but Momo didn't know exactly why. He'd figured it must have been hard- to keep order and peace to an entire Republic. But Veronica Dos, Momo could tell, wasn't the type to give in.

"Where is your home, exactly?" Momo asked, his curious mind hoping for an answer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.