1. lukiespookey

lukiespookey New Member

New member flying in

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by lukiespookey, Feb 21, 2024.

Hello everyone,

My name is Lukas, I'm 27 and I am an aspiring writer. I write a lot of genres because I read a lot of genres. Currently I am working on a currently unnamed new adult romance novel but I also have a Young Adult book that I have been working on for many years, and am in the planning stages of a horror novel, a western lesbian romance novel and a thriller series. I am always writing and I think that might be my biggest downfall. I strongly believe in writing diverse fiction and have a strong belief that everyone deserves to see themselves represented in media.

Outside of writing, I work full-time, am in college full-time and stream here and there on the side. I read a lot and am currently reading through all of Ana Huang's books and then I am finally going to tackle A Little Life. I play a lot of video games and watch a lot of TV/movies. I am a HUGE dog person so if you have any dog questions, I am the person to ask. I am married to my husband and we will be welcoming home a new puppy, a Standard Poodle, at the end of April.

I'm excited to have this forum and learn ways that I can improve my writing!

Take care,
    Lukas

2. dbesim

dbesim Moderator Staff Supporter Contributor

Welcome to our little community.

3. Louanne Learning

Louanne Learning Happy Wonderer Contributor Contest Winner 2022 Contest Winner 2024 Contest Winner 2023

Hello and welcome Lukas, looking forward to seeing you in the forums!