1. AA Sheol

AA Sheol New Member

Me, Myself, and I

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by AA Sheol, Mar 22, 2024.

Hello, I'm Alexander, and I'm (like many of you) working on my author platform. As it stands, I am writing a novel (early stages), but also working on short stories to both build a rudimentary audiance as well as to practice the basics more frequently while waiting for such stuff as beta reader feedback (basics such as character creation, outlining, scene establishment and such).

Eventually, I plan to post those short stories as I work on my debut novel. The general genres are horror and suspense, but dark fantasy may be around the corner.

petra4 and Not the Territory like this.
  2. Joe_Hall

Joe_Hall I drink Scotch and I write things

Welcome @AA Sheol! If you like writing short stories, you should check out the monthly contests. This is a great community to bounce ideas off of and get feedback from. Welcome again.

3. Xoic

Xoic Prognosticator of Arcana Ridiculosum Contributor Blogerator

Hey, pleased to meet all three of you!

Not the Territory likes this.
  4. Louanne Learning

Louanne Learning Happy Wonderer Contributor Contest Winner 2022 Contest Winner 2024 Contest Winner 2023

Hello and welcome Alexander, you've joined a great community of writers! Looking forward to seeing you in the forums!