1. ShellyRenee

ShellyRenee New Member

Hello, Newbie Here

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by ShellyRenee, Jul 25, 2024.

So I'm just getting started on here. I was looking for a place to learn and get feedback at the same time. I've been an avid reader my entire life, especially as a child and teenager. I had many, many books and I wanted more. I currently collect Stephen King novels. I have pretty much all of his books from his beginning days like The Eyes Of The Dragon, Danse Macabre and Different Seasons. I'm looking to write a book of my own, a horror as that is my preferred taste. (As if you couldn't tell by the Stephen King collection lol)
    I look forward to reading critiquing and getting to know you!

dbesim and Louanne Learning like this.
  2. Louanne Learning

Louanne Learning Happy Wonderer Contributor Contest Winner 2022 Contest Winner 2024 Contest Winner 2023

Hello and welcome Shelly, looking forward to seeing you in the forums!

3. masontrc

masontrc Member

Welcome! I am new to writingforums as well. It's clear in your writing that you are an avid reader. You have a knack for vivid description and character building. I can't wait to see what you come up with next!

Louanne Learning likes this.