Star Wars: Episode I: The Anarchism of the Jedi

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Oasis Writer, May 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

There was nothing left of the wookies. They were destroyed crushed. They begged for mercy as their blood spilled.
    "Please,"
    Sinex looked at the withering creature, but not out of sympathy. He looked at it because he wondered what is was like. To be weak like this little creature. Weak,
    Sinex smiled.
    "Of course dear creature come with me," Sinex said his words convincing, "I can turn you darkest desires into reality."
    The couple of wookies that last stood up. Sinex smiled fearfully. The three wookies walked towards him and he stabbed them in the back."
    "Your darkest desire of death," he finished.
    And with that done and out he walked off. Leaving someone else to clean his mess.

2. Darkthought

Darkthought Active Member

A Dark Guest--Adam Morin

There had barely been a chance for Adam to rest since the training had begun. Master Frav was a hard teacher, but a lesson learned from him seemed to stay firmly lodged in one's mind.

"Now," began Master Frav. "Let us see what you can do with that saber of yours. Master Uta Von's I believe it was?"

The man was keen, observant. "Yes Master."

"Very good, now come at me."

"Master?"

"You heard me," said Frav. "I've turned my saber down to non-lethal levels, but you had best defend yourself. It will still leave you with a nasty burn."

Adam nodded and rose from his meditating position, pulling his saber to him with the Force. With a quick flick, the weapon came on. A blaze of green light filled the room.

Master Frav smiled and drew his own saber. He flicked on one side...and then the other. It was a staff saber. Adam's confidence faded but he held his ground. Younglings and Padawans began to gather at the edges of the dueling area.

"Begin!"

Adam rushed at Master Frav with blinding speed, ducking and narrowly avoiding a clothesline from the end of Master Frav's saber. Once behind him, Adam quickly brought his saber up to parry a reverse strike from Frav. Frav flipped backwards over Adam and began spinning towards Adam, the edges of his saber coming within inches of his face each time. Adam managed to dodge with a series of back flips only to be caught in the foot by a swift swipe from the Master. Adam jumped back and the two simply stared at each other for a long moment. The rapidly growing crowd had their eyes glued to the young padawan who was holding his own with a member of the Jedi Council. Adam took long deep breaths and regained his sense of the area.

Master Frav smirked, "You are doing well my padawan."

"Thank you Master," said Adam in between breaths.

Suddenly the two charged each other. Adam defended top and then bottom. A quick jump to avoid and expert swipe at his feet. A parry. Then he lunged, but met nothing except air. Without thought, Adam guarded his head, catching Master Frav's saber as it came down towards his head. Again the two jumped back from each other.

"Very good," said Frav. "Now let us see how you handle this."

Frav charged at Adam. About half way to him, Frav seemed to split into two mirror images of himself, both charging him with the deadly staff saber. When the three collided, Adam tried to guard against one, but his saber merely went through it. Just as he began to realize Frav's trickery, he felt a shard pain on his lower back and was slammed to the ground, his saber spinning away from his hand.

"Oh my, I haven't had a duel like that in years," laughed Frav.

Adam merely groaned from his spot on the floor.

3. Rumpole40k

Rumpole40k Banned

C’Tzr let the surges guide him through the city. After a while he stopped paying attention to his surroundings, trusting the energy of the force to guide him. His mind floated back into the past.

The old man was tending his herb garden and C’Tzr was carrying the tools. The old man looked up. “When you were fighting in the pits, what was your greatest weapon?”

C’Tzr thought about it for a moment. “My mind. I wasn’t the biggest or the strongest but I learned that if you could get inside the other guy’s head,” C’Tzr shrugged, “the match was over before it started.”

In the Sith’s mind, a blue static played over the old man’s image. A crackling energy gripped the Sith’s heart forcing it to slow. The old man stood before his former pupil, no longer a memory but a semi solid, hate filled image.

“That is how you will deal with these Jedi,” said the old man, his voice coming from inside C’Tzr’s head. “The oldest is bitter, though he tries to hide it. There are two of middle age. One is a blind follower, while the other lacks any conviction and simply craves power. The older of the children is a prisoner in his own flesh, while the youngest is a prisoner of her fear. Free them as I freed you!”

The words echoed in C’Tzr’s head as the image faded away. He stood dumbly staring at the space where his former master once stood. The cloud like faces that floated in the psychic turbulence of Hapes’ force manifestation, all twisted and turned until they took on the old man’s appearance.

Jedi Master Yeldmn gently opened and closed his fist trying to soothe his painful joints.

“You should realy get that looked at,” said Temprol, one of his disciples.

Yeldmn shook his head. “It’s my nerves. They were never reconnected properly. Now my brain thinks my joints are in pain.”

“So why don’t you get an augmentic?”

“It keeps me humble.”

Quellid, another disciple, came running in. “Master,” he said breathlessly.

“What’s wrong?”

“It’s Jaleen, she’s screaming again.”

Yeldmn’s hand spasmed open in pain. “Who the hell let her go back to sleep?!”

Quellid flinched in the face of the Master’s anger. “She isn’t asleep.”

The three ran off towards her room.

Jaleen’s room was warm and sticky. As the three Jedi arrived, she began to shake. Her arms were flapping like dying eels. The young girl’s eyes rolled upward till they were staring blindly at the back of her skull. Temprol and Quellid arrived just before their master and ran to the girl’s aid. Yeldmn’s warning lost as they were seized by invisible claws and hurled toward the ceiling. Their arms and legs were stretched till each man’s body formed a crude star. The stench of the dark side made Yeldmn’s eyes water.

Yeldmn stared at the scene. “Are you just going to torture the weak or do you have something to say?”

Jaleen bent suddenly at the waist. Her head whipping up with neck cracking force. A blue haze settled over her face. At first it formed a crude skull. Slowly the image resolved itself into the scowling face of an old man. Jaleen’s mouth gapped open like a dying fish. The old man’s mouth moved slowly, deliberately. The words matched neither mouth.

“My acolyte will be here within the hour,” said the old man/Jaleen thing. “You will send out those in your charge, one at a time.”

Yeldmn scowled. “Or?”

Both the Jaleen /Old Man thing smiled. “Or I will shred this little one’s mind and shower her in the blood of those two on the ceiling.”

Quellid and Temprol’s arms stretched tighter. Muted pops and creaks echoed from their protesting joints. Yeldmn knew the Sith was magnifying these sounds, but the psychic waves of agony and fear pulsing from them made the old Jedi nauseous.

The old man laughed as Jaleen screamed. “Are your precious principles worth this?”

“Release Jaleen first,” said Yeldmn.

“Is that what the council taught you? How very Jedi. When faced with a superior opponent, establish control in minor things before attempting the major ones. No, they’ll be left alone as I no longer need them – and not a moment before.”

C’Tzr stared at the building. The energy surges had stopped. “This has to be the place,” he said. The cloud like manifestations of the dark side all snarled, raging at the nearby presence of the Jedi. The Sith felt a tightness in his chest. The old man’s spirit was near as well.

Jaleen was thrown back into her bed. Her body pressed deeper and deeper into the mattress. A small scream escaped her lips. “Let my acolyte in,” said the old man.

4. Sugar N. Spice

Sugar N. Spice New Member

Master of Momo Geso

Name: Nami Ichigo

Planet of Origin: Tatooine

Language: Galactic Basic, Huttese

Personality: Nami is a Jedi Knight with an independent attitude and a bad temper. Though she appears emotionless when she is near the Jedi Council, she lets her emotions fly out when she is with her new pupil, Momo Geso.

Past: Nami is from Tatooine as well, so she can relate to her young Padawan, though she would never admit it. She was a slave to a corrupt moisture farmer wither her mother and father, but one day, they were sold to another slave owner. Enraged, she killed her master with his own weapon and escaped from Tatooine in a starship to Coruscant as a stow-away. She is now being hunted by the Hutts.

Alliance: The Republic

Order: Jedi Order

Class: Jedi Sentinel

Lightsaber Possesion: Single Blade

Color: Teal

5. Terra Valentine

Terra Valentine New Member

The woman led me down the hall to a door. I turned to her.

"Thank you," I said bowing slightly. She smiled and turned back down the hall. I turned to face the door. I could feel the Force flowing strongly through the other side, but it was different. No, it was too familiar. It wasn't the Light Side Force that I felt. No, it was the Dark Side I felt eminating from the other side. Odd. Maybe it was just me. Maybe I was just becoming more aware of my midi-chlorians.

I opened the door to find Master Frav standing over a boy lying on the floor moaning. He seemed in pain. Master Frav didn't look concerned. Neither of them looked up when I entered, but after a few seconds of silence, Master Frav looked up.

"Ah," He mused. "What can I do for you?"

"Master Frav, will you come with me, please?" I said still looking at the boy on the floor. The boy moaned again.

"And may I ask who you are?" He asked politely, but still wary.

"Who I am is not important, but my master would like to speak with you. It is rather urgent." I stayed business-like. No need in getting friendly with a Jedi. He seemed to understand. He nodded. I motioned for him to follow me.

"I shall return," He said folding his hands and striding to me. I turned and led him out of the Academy.

6. Darkthought

A Dark Visitor--Adam Morin

Adam only caught fleeting glimpses of the dark shape that had come to take Master Frav from the temple. He wanted to get up, wanted desperately to follow his Master, but it was as if something willed him to stay where he was. Adam could hear Frav's voice inside his head.

"Stay down, young one. This dark visitor is dangerous. I fear that I might be in some kind of danger."

Everything seemed to move in slow motion, the footsteps of the dark one echoing like the sound of a waterfall in a cave.

"Master...I'll tell the council.."

"No! No...wait till we have gone. Follow me to wherever I am taken. The council cannot know of this my padawan."

Master Frav's voice faded from Adam's mind and darkness overtook him. When Adam awoke, he was laying on one of the firm beds of the Medical wing, the whir of nurse droids filled the air. When Adam tried to sit up and look around, the firm hand of a droid pushed him back down with a mock-sincere, "Please rest for your own health."

Blind fury overtook Adam. Without thought, he crushed the droid using the force and darted out of the place. He didn't know why, but he felt compelled to chase after his master. He pushed past a group of young jedi. He thought one of them might have been Momo, but he wasn't sure.

The Hangar was full of crafts of all type. There was a group of men doing some routine maintenance on a Delta-7. Adam brushed them aside and jumped into the cockpit.

"Hey! You can't do th-" one of them began, but quickly found that he could no longer speak.

Adam let the Force guide his hands as he prepped the interceptor for flight to who knew where. It wasn't long before he was exiting the atmosphere of Coruscant.

I'm coming Master... he thought to himself.

7. Rumpole40k

Rumpole40k Banned

Yeldmn opened the apartment door and stared at the bloodied Sith. Master Yeldmn could smell the acrid scent of bitterness, frustration, and hate pouring from him. Powerful, noted the Jedi master, but unfocused.

C’Tzr’s shoulders knotted and relaxed as he glared at the Jedi. He thought about tearing the old master to shreds, but the herbalist’s words still clawed at the back of his mind. As a thought, not entirely his own, bubbled to the surface, the Sith smiled. He willed his body to relax, letting his stump hand limply.

“Jedi,” said C’Tzr, his bloody fangs glistening in the midafternoon sun.

Yeldmn felt the air around him become tainted by the Sith’s presence. C’Tzr’s voice carried the same malice as the thing that possessed Jaleen. The old Jedi’s fingers twitched in pain as coiled then into a fist. The Jedi opened his mind, seeing the force as clear, pure air in the sky high above the Sith’s polluting influence. He pulled the it down through the crown of his gray haired head and sent the energy out through his fingertips. The force pressed C’Tzr into the far wall. The marble cracked under the strain.

It was getting harder to breathe. C’Tzr fought every instinct to fight back. The old man’s will still held more sway than C’Tzr’s. The Sith’s mind raced as his ribs began to crack. The smallest of thoughts poked through the pain.

“Murderer,” said C’Tzr, his voice no more than a croak.

The Jedi’s mind held C’Tzr firm, but the pressure stopped increasing.

“Kill … me … and …you’re … a … murderer. The Sith forced the words from his burning lungs.

The pressure eased slightly.

“Me?! Am I the one who possessed the girl?” said Yeldmn. His lightsaber flew from beneath his robes. A red line of burning light slowly stretched from it, bathing everything in the color of blood.

“I did nothing except kill that old man,” said C’Tzr.

The truth of C’Tzr’s words hit Yeldmn harder than a fist. The Jedi searched the Sith’s muddled mind for any trace of deceit. “You killed him because he … was trying to kill you,” said Yeldmn. As the old Jedi continued to scour C’Tzr’s thoughts, the master’s eyes went wide. “And because the Emperor told you too!” Sensing his hate, Yeldmn’s lightsaber flew around its aster’s body and readied to take C’Tzr’s head.

“Was I wrong?!” The Sith’s voice was growing stronger as the Jedi’s anger leached weakened the mental hold.

The lightsaber stopped a hand’s space from the Sith’s throat.

“The old man had to die. I am only sorry I wasn’t strong enough to destroy his spirit too. Then your girl would have been left alone.”

Yeldmn’s mind was racing. The Sith appeared to be telling the truth. As his thoughts returned to Jaleen, he found himself less able to penetrate the Knight’s mind. Slowly, reluctantly, Yeldmn willed the saber back. It floated lazily above his right shoulder.

C’Tzr was careful to soften his voice. “I tried to kill him, but I wasn’t strong enough. Not like you.” The pressure relaxed a little more. “Why don’t you destroy him? Save your girl. You’re strong enough.”

Yeldmn shook his head. The saber tilted sideways slightly as his focus wavered further. “Destroying anything starts you down a very slippery slope.”

C’Tzr shook his head. “You don’t mean that, I can tell.”

“You … you’re trying to confuse me.”

The pressure was almost gone. C’Tzr smiled and took a tentative step forward. “No. The old man is evil. Look at me. He made me this way.”

One of the hateful cloud faces floated towards Yeldmn. “Destruction is wrong. It corrupts,’ said Yeldmn, his words slow and unsure.

The Sith followed Yeldmn’s eyes. “And what is happening upstairs? Don’t you want the girl free?”

“Jaleen, “said the old Jedi. “that face. The things it’s done. The thing’s its doing. But I can’t, it’s wrong.”

“What’s wrong? Killing an evil spirit creature to save a girl barely twenty years old? Or standing here doing nothing and letting her suffer needlessly.”

Jaleen screamed. The old man’s mind voice laughed. Yeldmn stared upward. Four more psychic faces began to circle him. C’Tzr watched as the psychic energy around the Jedi began to writhe, forming faint faces with snarling mouths.

“Just once in your life, stop worrying. Don’t think about doing what you’re told and do what’s right.”

The Jedi master was no longer listening. His world had shrunk until it was only the old man’s ghost laughter and Jaleen’s anguish. The Jedi silently nodded to C’Tzr and walked toward Jaleen’s room.

The release of psychic energy shook the entire apartment. C’Tzr ran up the stairs, taking them two at a time. He found Jaleen and the other two Jedi apprentices unconscious on the floor. All three were bruised, battered, and bloodied. Yeldmn was landing against the door frame. He was smiling.

The old Jedi looked up and said, “That was amazing.”

With a flick of his wrist, C’Tzr slammed Yeldmn’s head into the door jab. The old master slumped to the floor. The Sith willed each of the Jedi’s lightsabers onto his belt. Then he lifted Yeldmn by the neck and began to slowly twist.

“Don’t bother,” said the old man. Once again, the voice came from deep within C’tzr’s head. “Yeldmn will never walk the path of the dark side but after tonight he’ll twist more and more of it into his teachings. That’s just as good. Within a year they’ll all be Sith in everything but name.

“Don’t leave yet. There is one saber left, the one Vincere will be waiting for above the rest. Go to the room across the hall.”
    C’Tzr felt the Jedi’s presence before he saw him. The Jedi hunched over in a chair. His body was a mass of scars and twisted flesh. The crippled Jedi opened his one remaining eye.

“It took you long enough,” said the Jedi. “Do you know how long I have been pleading with Vincere to intervene?” Lazily the cripple’s saber floated to C’Tzr’s belt where its latch caught.

“Why?” asked C’Tzr.

The cripple laugh bounced painfully in the Sith’s skull. “I begged Yeldmn to let me die. That was two years ago, when all this happened. His precious principles wouldn’t let him.”

The Sith nodded and headed for the spaceport. As he walked, C’Tzr burned away each cloud face to send a single hissing message into the Emperor’s mind.

8. Bick

Bick New Member

Rabbit's Revenge

I sat in the seat across the Geonosians desk as he talked to his workers that had showed up. I could hear the buzzing of their wings and I cringed. I took a drink from the water bottle I had brought with me and I waited impatiently, tapping my foot. I stopped tapping as I heard the opening of a door and the fluttering of his wings. I quickly put a smile on my face as he sat in his seat at his desk. He looked at me with his beady eyes and my stomach turned.

“Hello…Misses” he looked at the paper on his desk, “Vao?”

“Mhm.” I muttered, swaying my foot impatiently.

He quickly looked the paper over, and looked back at me.

“Why’re you here?” he asked, nervousness in his voice, “It’s not about my men turning on you, is it? You must understand, the money-.” I snapped my fingers and cleared my throat.

“It’s not that.” I said, raising my voice. He recoiled and looked at me angrily, but quickly changed his look and went into a greedy smile.

“A job then?”

I leaned forward just a little, “Yes.”

“Where to, how much, and what?” he took out a sheet of paper and got a pen.

“Tatooine.” I said first, “I want simple supplies, food, cloth. Household things, weekly.”

He looked at me, “Moving are we?”

“Mhm.”

“My men have named the price? And you’ve given the coordinates all ready?” he asked, putting his pen down. I nodded.

“We’ll take the money out by the end of the week.” I nodded again, and got up from my seat, and walked through the door. I sighed, happy to be away from the flapping and the buzzing. I hated Geonosians, and I specifically hated that man. I smiled widely and walked from the premises. I walked up onto the steep cliff that overlooked the company. Ozean waited for me at the top, and she smiled at me, a remote in her hand.

“Did I give you enough time to place them?” I asked, sitting behind the giant rock with her. She nodded and looked at me with enthusiastic eyes.

“All right.” We both kneeled behind the rock. Our heads were only up enough so we could see the company below. The sound of the button being pushed down was quickly overthrown to the sound of the 8 explosives that went off below. The rush of air was immense, almost knocking me over. I held myself up, holding onto the rock. I grinned widely as the screams and the falling of rubble and buildings filled the air.

Fires broke out all over, and no building was whole. We watched and we waited. I quickly took my overcoat off, putting it over my arm. We quickly slid down the cliff, landing hard. We took out our lightsabers and we walked over the rubble of what once had been a gate.

Ozean ran forward, stabbing a wounded Geonosian in the chest. I walked forward, leaving her behind as I headed toward the building I had just seen the owner in. Half of the building was still standing, but I quickly changed that kicking it with my boot. It fell like a group of dominoes. I heard the yell and I quickly ran towards the sound.

I went giddy with glee as I saw the Geonosian I had just talked to under part of what had once been his office wall. He looked at me with horror in his eyes.

“I know you’re the one that turned on us. You ordered your men, obviously.” I said, sitting on the wall. He yelled out in pain, as I put a full body of pressure on the wall. I quickly closed my lightsaber, putting it in my belt.

“N-” he started, tears running from his eyes. I quickly stopped him, putting my hands on his lips.

“You see. I see my problem, and inevitably… my son’s problem as your cause.” I got up and he breathed in deeply. The blood was coming from his mouth.

“Even if my son hadn’t done what he had done, your men would have been there to screw us over. So I see it as, you’re the cause of my son’s injury. You’re the reason he’ll never bare children, and you know. I just couldn’t handle that.” He looked at me, his eyes filled with tears.

“Of course, it was your own doing. All of this. If you had been a good man. A decent man, none of this would have happened. Your business wouldn’t be in rubble—literally.” I laughed, but quickly stopped as I noticed his breathing was slowing. I was losing my chance.

“Your workers—“ I started, “Everyone that was here, is and will be dead. They can thank you for that.”

I got close to his face, his smell burning my nose. He was repulsive.

“Ma” he started, and I quickly laughed.

“Not calling for your mother there, are you dear?”

“My family. You killed my family.” He said weakly, the tears flowing down.

“Well, you almost killed mine.” I snapped, taking out my lightsaber and thrusting it as his neck. His chest made it’s last rise and his head fell to the side.

I quickly walked by, making sure to get around his blood. Ozean yelled for me, and I turned around. Her lightsaber was still in her hand. She ran towards me.

“You scanned the area?” I asked.

“Yeah, all taken care of.”

I quickly grabbed her by the shoulder, “We don’t tell your brother about this. He wouldn’t be too happy.”

She nodded and we walked off towards our motorbikes that waited for us just beyond the cliff.

9. Terra Valentine

The flight to Vincere's personal shuttle was a short and quiet one, for the most part. Master Frav and I had not spoken much. I didn't know what to say. We didn't know each other. We had never met. At least, I think we had never met... Zzyzx piloted the ship while I kept Master Frav company in the room just off of the cockpit. He sat stiffly, his hands folded in his lap. I broke the silence first.

"How do you know my master?" I asked looking into his unblinking eyes. They were kind of creepy, like there was no emotion behind his face; Just an empty shell. He didn't answer. I rolled my eyes and sat back against the wall, exhaling as I did so. I looked back at him after a moment.

"Why do you think he wants to talk to you?" I pressed further. He still didn't answer. My patience was low and I was tired. Not a good combination for one such as myself. I sighed deeply and looked away in frustration. After another moment I looked at him again. His expression had changed and it startled me some. His eyes were still in the same position, but a grin was now lying crookedly on his face. He seemed almost deranged.

"Why won't you answer my questions?" I asked. He merely sat there, smiling.

"God dammit old man!" I shouted bounding to my feet. "Why won't you f*cking answer me?" Maybe this would provoke an answer. And it did, to some extent. After the last word had issued from my mouth, he had produced his lightsaber and had pointed it in my direction; at my heart.

"Silence, young fool." He said calmly. His voice sounded like the wise, old Darth Sidious who had been assassinated years and years ago. We had studied him on Korriban at the Sith Academy. He waved a hand across my profile. If he was trying to be inconspicuous, it hadn't worked. "I do not need to answer your questions."

You don't need him to answer your questions... Just let it go...
    Wait! What are you doing? It's a mind trick. Fight it!

I shook it off. "You're right, you don't need to do anything. But I would appreciate it if you would."

"You are strong in the Force, young one." He mused. He kept his lightsaber pointed at my chest. "I may have underestiamted your power. You know, I could use someone of your skill. Perhaps, you would let me further your training? I'm sure there are some things I could teach your master could n-"

"Vincere is a wonderful master, thank you very much. He may have odd tactics, but they work. Thanks, but no thanks." I sneered. Who did he think he was?

"Are you sure? Your master hides many things from you, something I would never do." He smiled charmingly; fake.

"I said no," He had risen from his seat and was drawing closer to me.

"We could be partners, you and I. We could control the galaxy together. All we would have to do is overthrow Vincere and we would be-" He had not known what was coming. In a sudden movement that was too quick for his reflexes I had produced my lightsaber as well, swung his out of his hand, and now had mine at his throat. His eyes were wide, but he was smiling.

"You better believe that if you ever try that, your head will be mine. And your lightsaber? Vincere's. You worthless piece of bantha fodder. You disgust me more than a rodian. I should take off your head right now. No! Slice you limb from limb so slowly that you'd wish you had never even spoken to me in the first place. And you had better believe that Vincere will hear about this." He had stopped smiling now. I knew that last threat had gotten him. He made a face and sat back down, bringing his lightsaber back to him with a wave of his hand, and fastening it under his robes. I sat down as well and turned off my lightsaber, yet keeping it in my hand just in case.

"We're hear!" I heard Zzyzx call from the cockpit. I didn't take my eyes off Frav.

"Let us go then." I said to Frav. He merely nodded. We stepped off of the ship and were met by two guards.

"Down the hall. This way." One walked in front, to lead the way, and the other fell behind. We walked silently down the hall until we reached Vincere's study.

"Thank you, gentlemen." I said bowing slightly. They returned the gesture, then turned back down the hall. "Prepare for your demise, Master Frav. The master may not be so merciful as I." And with that the study door opened.

10. Oasis Writer

Oasis Writer Contributor Contributor

As the door opened, I could see Sylvana, Frav, and two stormtroopers. I looked at the troopers first, both of them turning and walking in opposite directions. Sylvana stepped forward after Frav did. She bowed while he stood his ground.

"Sylvana," I started. "Please...be on your way."

She looked up at me, frightful and curious. "But, Master?"

"Go," I demanded. I stood up, three lightsabers from my wall following me. I walked towards the two slowly. Frav didn't move. Syl looked up at me, stood, and stepped back towards the door.

"I won't say it again, Sylvana. Report back in three hours."

She turned around and left, a new emotion in her eyes. I looked at Frav with a sinister smile as my door closed, and locked.

11. Darkthought

The Belly of the Beast--Adam Morin

Hurry my young Padawan, time grows short. Follow my voice. Remain unseen. Use what I have taught you.

Adam had quite a difficult time following the dark lady's shuttle and remaining out of sight and far enough back to not be detected. When the massive creation that was Vincere's personal starship came into view, Adam switched off the engines and electronics systems and ghosted in that last bit of distance. Luck was with him because the docking bay was mostly empty. Having no choice if he wanted a smooth landing, Adam flipped the landing equipment on. It would probably be detected by the vessels security systems, and it was definitely heard by all in the area.

When the craft touched down, Adam ducked down inside the cockpit so the few approaching stormtroopers would not see him. When they came near enough, Adam opened the cockpit and jumped out of the craft, his lightsaber flashing on and cutting down two of the stormtroopers. The other raised its blaster to fire, but the weapon was torn from his hands and the storm trooper
    was sent flying into the wall. Adam quickly made his way out of the place into the narrow halls of the ship. Thinking that he would surely be seen in such a place as that, he found an entrance to the ventilation system and crawled in. With only the Force and his Master's thoughts to guide him, Adam began making his way.

You are close Adam...keep coming.

Adam paused for a moment. Below him, through some grating, he saw the dark lady pass the opposite direction. He knew his master must be just ahead. Quietly, he edged his way further into the ventilation shaft until he found himself staring down at a large room. In that room was his Master...and a old man, stronger in the force than any Adam had come across.

12. Sugar N. Spice

Momo Geso- Meeting Master Nami Ichigo

Momo Geso looked on the slip of paper that read 'Master Nami Ichigo', the name of his new master. Master Mallendou B'rr had given it to him, and told him to look for her chamber on his own.

"You are not a youngling any longer," He'd said. "And although you were moved up to Padawan before the average child gets accepted into being a youngling, that doesn't give you any excuse."

Momo heard that Master Nami Ichigo was, in short, eccentric. Her age and personality alone proved to be out of the ordinary for most Jedi masters. Momo knew that there were plenty of women Jedi, but she was in her twenties while a lot of them were in their forties or fifties.

"Master Nami Ichigo is, dare I say, emotional." Master Mallendou had said when Momo asked him what she is like. "But she is a powerful woman who is an essential asset to the Jedi. Respect her."

"Master Mallendou B'rr, with all due respect," Momo had said with a smile. "I'm not Saku."

Momo arrived at the door of Master Nami Ichigo's chamber, and opened the door. Master Nami Ichigo's chamber was tall, but small in circumfrence. Master Nami Ichigo stood in the middle of the circle, and she had her lightsaber drawn. Its teal color was nearly blinding to Momo, but the last thing he would do is complain.

"Didn't your mother ever teach you how to knock?"

Momo was shocked that she would be so nasty, and not like other Jedi masters who were calm and centered. He also didn't particularly like how his new master attacked a very touchy subject to him- his family.

"Yes, Master."

Master Nami Ichigo walked up to Momo, with her lightsaber still drawn. She took the hilt of her pupil's lightsaber and threw it across the room. Momo almost ran to go get it, but she stopped him by putting a hand across his chest and pushing him back.

"Don't bother, brat." Master Nami Ichigo said.

Quite frankly, Momo didn't like being called a brat, but he didn't want to say anything to his new master in a fear that his training would cease.

"To become a Jedi, naturally, you must learn how to defend before you learn how to attack. Younglings tend to throw away such logic, but you're a smart young brat. You can figure that out for yourself. Why do you think that is, brat?"

Momo swallowed his irritation, and said, "Because the Jedi are defenders of the ones who cannot defend themselves. They-"

"That's enough, brat. If you keep gabbing, I won't be able to explain your first excercise."

Master Nami Ichigo circled around Momo, testing his patience and tolerance.

"Well, aren't you just the early bird? Being promoted to being a Padawan when you still wet the bed?" She mocked.

"Master, with all due respect," Momo said, with his ears burning red. "I don't wet the bed anymore."

Master Nami Ichigo laughed. "Of course not, brat. That's why you cried when you had a nightmare."

A shock surged through Momo's body and he wanted so badly to make her stop making fun of him. He hated that she was being mean, and that he couldn't do anything about it. In addition to his pride being crushed, he didn't want to think about Ciro right now.

"Master, I-I didn't-"

"Don't lie to me, brat." Master Nami Ichigo slapped him across the face.

Momo's face got knocked to the side. To stop his lip from quivering, he bit it. To stop his eyes from tearing, he closed them. To stop his cheek from stinging, he bit his lip harder to distract himself from the pain.

"I heard you all the way from the Padawan chambers to this very room. Don't think I didn't."

This made Momo's eyes stop tearing. "But Master, no one woke up when I cried. Not even Adam. Also, how did you know I had a nightmare?"

Master Nami Ichigo looked surprised at first, but then she got defensive.

"None of your buisness, brat! And thanks a lot, we got sidetracked because of you. This is your excercise."

She unsheathed her teal lightsaber once more and pointed it at Momo's neck. "Before you can defend anyone else, you have to first be able to defend yourself. So I am going to come at you with this very lightsaber, and you, unarmed, are going to get out of the way."

Momo trembled. "But Master, what if I don't get out of the way?"

Master Nami Ichigo laughed. "Then you're one dead brat!"

13. Oasis Writer

“Master is coming,” a trooper said to three others, all of them lining up as Master C’Tzr neared the spaceport.

He looked up at the Destroyer that had released him upon the planet. There was only one change: red stains that were dragged across the surface of the ship. It spelt a gross Styx.

As he neared the troopers, the four of them saluted. None of them wore their helmets, and a red spot of blood was on their forehead, blood on their suits as well.

He didn’t speak, but merely looked.

“Master,” the commanding trooper started, “we have gained control of the ship. We slaughtered any crew that went against us. We have left the bodies where they lay, and the blood where it stains. Vincere has left three transmissions for you in the Control Room. The first one regarded to the ship, saying he had no use of it. We then took it over after that. The slaughter was to any that didn’t get away in time, but you now have an militia of three hundred dedicated troops.”

He nodded.

“The last two transmissions were encrypted. We could not open them. We assume they are for you to open.”

He walked passed the soldiers onto his new ship.

14. Rumpole40k

Rumpole40k Banned

C’Tzr looked at the destroyer and smiled. Already he could feel the heavy, cloying presence of the force calling to him. As the Sith entered his ship, roaring, hateful gargoyles wrapped themselves around C’Tzr’s body. The former pit fighter stared at the bodies that littered the floor forming a carpet of flesh, bone, and viscera. Long streaks of clotted red were plastered over the walls. A single stormtrooper knelt before him.

“Take me to my quarters,” said C’Tzr.

The trooper remained kneeling.

“What?!”

The trooper’s eyes remained fixed on the intestines snaking around the Sith’s feet. “We have a tribute for you Master.” A second trooper, eyes locked on the ground, approached the Sith and presented C’Tzr a severed arm. “It belonged to the General. We got it while he was escaping”

The Sith nodded.

Three other troopers approached dragging Lt. STleen. Stleen was chained with a sack over his head. C’Tzr put a finger to his lip. “Shhhh.”

“What?! Who said that? Where is General Fravlous? You are going to pay for this.”

C’Tzr motioned for the five to follow him. The SIth stopped. “One of you get me two medical droids. Someone take Fravlous’ arm and have it turned into a cowl. Make sure nothing is wasted. The rest follow me.”

“Who said that?” said Stleen.

C’Tzr leaned in close to the Lieutenant. “If you say one more word, I’ll saw off your tongue.”

The ship’s new master stood before the message console. A stream of nonsensical words flashed across the screen.

“There isn’t an encryption key?”

“No, master,” said one of the troopers.

C’Tzr waited for the medical droids to arrive. “You,” he said pointing to the first, “slowly slice into every one of the Lieutenant’s muscles.” C’Tzr then turned to the second, “You make sure he doesn’t die and stays awake.” The Sith then faced the remaining troopers. “If this doesn’t reveal the key, at least we will be entertained.”

15. Terra Valentine

I was so confused. Why would my master send me away? I had valuable information for him and he just sent me away! I was lost. I was enraged. The door slid shut behind me. I pressed my ear against the door, trying to listen, but it was no use. The door was too thick. I gave up and instead decided to meditate outside of the door. He said to report back in three hours. I would wait until then. I moved to the left of the door and sat cross-legged on the floor. I closed my eyes and began to clear my mind. I began to think.

16. Rumpole40k

Rumpole40k Banned

Lt. Stleen’s screams filled the small room as the medical droid carefully sawed into each of his muscles. His blood, fear, and panic became a tangible thing in the Sith’s mind’s eye. C’Tzr watched as a pale gray fog oozed from each cut. It floated lazily to the floor and pooled around the stormtrooper’s feet. The fog thickened and turned red as angry, snarling faces pushed their way out. They hissed at the Sith slowly twisting and turning until every one of them moved in unison. Slowly their voices grew louder in C’Tzr’s ears and they whispered the messages that Vincere had encrypted.

The Sith knight nodded and smiled. He turned to the medical droids. “The Lieutenant is to follow me at all times. Make sure he is awake and screaming. I want Lt. Stleen to have a very long life.” C’Tzr then turned to his stormtroopers. “We have a week before the Emperor needs us, get me a bounty hunter.”

17. Bick

Bick New Member

Meer ran at me, the sweat fell down his face profusely. He had the power, that was for sure. I felt the blow when our sabers met, but he just wasn’t as fast as I was. I quickly dodged his attack and brought my lightsaber to his side. He yelled out in frustration.

“You need to just work on your flexibility and quickness.” I said, panting. We had been training for the past 12 hours, and Meer gave no sign of quitting. Ozean looked at us from behind, waiting for her turn.

“You give a go with Meer.” I suggested to Ozean. We switched positions. They quickly began to thrust towards one another, their lightsabers meeting in fierce power. Ozean was quick on her feet and moved the fight in all directions, Meer struggled to keep his stance with her. I frowned as she suddenly swerved to the side, Meer wasn’t quick enough to follow as she brought her lightsaber to his neck.

“Go do some laps.” I said to him. He looked at me and nodded as he ran at a steady pace towards the back of Danner’s house. I quickly ran at Ozean. Our lightsabers met as she tried to kick me while I wasn’t in my steadiest stance yet. I smiled and dodged her, spinning around to meet her again. This time she managed to kick me, but I stood partially firm, jumping back with a swiftness she would never know. I smiled, thankful for the Emperor’s training. She ran at me, and I quickly knocked a rock in her path. She wasn’t quick enough to dodge it, and half fell my way, quickly regaining her steadiness. Not in time though. I brought my lightsaber to her throat and she groaned.

“Just practice.” I said with a smile, “We really need a break.” She nodded and headed off towards the house. I didn’t bother and went to the ship. I had some weapons to clean. I walked into the ship, and noticed the blinking message light. I pushed the button and on the screen came something that surprised me. It was a stormtrooper, that was for sure. His helmet was off, and on his head was a bloody thumb mark. It added to the effect of the blood on his armor. He was calling for Bounty hunters. It had been sent only seconds ago. I still had time.

I entered a text:

Schnell “Rabbit” Vao, Meer Vao, Ozean Vao, reporting. Coming within few hours.

and sent it to the ship, a hologram for clarification wouldn’t be needed. It was in Hapes, a star destroyer. A job from a Sith. I walked out the ship to tell Meer and Ozean the good news.

-----------------------------------​

I stretched out, as I quickly put my newly cleaned weapons on my belt. Ozean and Meer followed suit. I motioned for him to leave his flamethrower. He nodded and grabbed one of my trishots instead. We walked from the ship onto the dock.

The smell of old blood filled our nostrils. I cringed but quickly ignored the feeling as I was walked towards the end of the dock, where some of the same oddly clad stormtroopers congregated.

“Schnell Vao.” I said, as we came upon them, “We sent the message in.”

18. Sugar N. Spice

Momo Geso- Force Confusion, Level Two

Master Nami wasn't holding back. She was slashing up and down, left and right, at full force. Somehow, Momo was managing to keep all of his limbs, but at the same time, he was having a really hard time keeping up with her cuts. He was dodging all of her strikes, and all of this was over his head. He'd realized this a long while ago.

"Come on, brat!" Master Nami shouted. "Disarm me!"

Momo was finding a hard time speaking and fighting for his life in the same moment. "It's...kind of...hard to...when...you're...trying to kill me!"

"No excuses, you little brat!"

Master Nami kept going after him with full energy, and not to mention full intention. Momo, as he'd realized long ago, knew that he had to find some way to predict her movements, then trick her. But how? Then he found the answer.

The Force.

Momo tried closing his eyes, but the fear that he would lose his arms and legs kept them open. Then, he thought that he wanted to be strong. He wanted to be strong like all of the Jedi masters. He wanted to be strong like Adam. Adam didn't let fear engulf him and control his movements. That was when Momo decided to close his eyes.

Feel it...feel her next attack.

To the right!

That command was as quick as Master Nami's movements, but time seemed to stop when Momo was told by The Force.

Momo opened his eyes and used The Force to confuse Master Nami into striking to the right once more, when Momo moved to the right as well, leaving Master Nami wide open on the left side. Momo, quickly, grabbed the bottom of her hilt and disarmed her by using a simple usage of physics. Human wrists couldn't bend all the way around, and that was what Momo took advantage of.

Momo took the lightsaber and pointed it at Master Nami's neck, then sheathed it. He had won against her.

Master Nami smirked. "Not bad...for a brat."

Momo smiled. He was still called a brat, but all of that didn't matter anymore. Master Nami's approval was proof enough that he did a good job.

"You made it up to a level two Jedi Padawan. You used Force Confusion and a bit of human physics to disarm me." Master Nami said. "We need to go to the Jedi Council now. Apparently they need to see what is going on."

Momo followed Master Nami out of her circular chamber.

Soon, they made it into the Jedi Council room.

19. Oasis Writer

The circle was incomplete. I feared distress in the Force.

“Grand Master,” Master Salvatore Koon stated from beside me, “I fear we are lowering in numbers.”

Salvatore had once been the Grand Master before me. I was the newest of them all, and by birthright, the strongest. Salvatore was an amazing leader, helping bring victory in over two hundred missions and battles. He was only in his fifties and showed great promise in his abilities. I let him speak to the Jedi that were going out of missions most of the time, because of his prestige. He was often the spokesmen for the Jedi in the Galactic Senate as well.

“Master Frav hasn’t responded to our calls.”

I looked at him, his well-formed body tense and his deep green eyes staring deep into my soul. I nodded. “It’s been but one day. We can continue without him. I am sure he is fine.”

“But where is Master Frav,” V’Vner Gleap said in his language. The green-skinned humanoid Rodian looked at the two of us with curiousity that was befitting of him. He often was very wise.

I closed my eyes and searched for him. Much was clouded.

“Maybe his new apprentice would have information on the matter,” Naro meta spoke. The red-skinned Barabel was often rash, due to his age and battle experience, but was wise nonetheless. He laughed twice. “Though I doubt an Anzat could be trusted to give us proper speak.”

Mralabacca roared to quiet him. Many of the Jedi Council Members had received their training from Balnarco Frav. He had once been Master to many of them all, and had lead many Jedi to safety in his years. Mralabacca owed him much for his help, and wouldn’t stand by to let him get insulted.

“Master Mralabacca has a very good point.” Salvatore Koon said aloud.

“Agreed,” Master Meffari, a master gunman and dogfighter. “If Master Frav sees potential in this young Adam, then I think we should as well.”

Master Gealgna C’caclma, Master V,vner Gleap, and Master Borzkra Z’vra nodded. Master Frali’lyn G’ynn spoke there after.

“We have company.”

The Council turned to the door to see a young boy and Jedi Master Nami enter the room. They entered and bowed towards Master Koon and myself. I smiled. The boy was cute and curious. Momo, I could sense.

“We have come for our mission,” Master Nami spoke for the two of them.

Master Koon bent forward and stared at the two of them. “Yes, we have a mission for you.”

There was a slight silence before Master G’ynn spoke again.

“I’m very glad you have taken on a Padawan. We had hoped you would.”

“Thank you,” Nami replied before looking back at Master Koon and I.

He looked at me, and then back at them. “NOCIS troops and the Yuuzhan Vong have been making heavier attempts of attacks on Republic star systems. We have Jedi Knight Aaron Leblanc retrieving information for us as we speak. We would like you to go to the Fornax. There, you will find the Veronica Dos. She is the Chief of State for the Galactic Republic. On a diplomatic visit to the star system, she was shot down by NOCIS blockaids. She is on their ship. She has not been harmed, but we would like you to retrieve her. This is very dangerous.”

He stopped.

“Can you two handle this?” I asked.

They nodded.

“Then be off, and may the Force be with you,” Master Koon said before sitting back, and watching the two leave.

20. Rumpole40k

Rumpole40k Banned

A figure stood in the blood soaked room. Heavy muscles strained to escape the coarse burlap robe. A chainmail sash was clogged with bits of flesh and skin. A single hand made ever tighter fists. A pair of stormtroopers approached. Dried blood streaked the white armor, finger bones and teeth, clinked on crude necklaces. Both had a bloody thumbprint on their forehead.

“Master, “said one in a low hiss, “your cowl is really.”

The figure nodded.

Carefully, the troopers draped the covering over his bald head. The thin metal tubes that disappeared into the Master’s skull vibrated as the still bloody flesh touched them. The master looked in a wall length mirror. His face was hidden in the shadows. The entire hood had been lined with finger bones which hung from sinew. The remaining bones had been split and threaded through the shin to give it support and a shape. Just over the Master’s left eye the cowl had a faded blue swirl, the last evidence that this hood had once been General Fravlous’ arm.

C’Tzr looked at himself and smiled. He no longer had to call upon the force as its swirling eddies followed him wherever he went. The small gargoyles within constantly whispered in his ear. If he spilt enough blood and caused enough pain, he could even make out the faint, raspy voice of his dead master.

A man whimpered behind him. Lt. Stleen, who just days ago had bolted a metal plate to the Sith’s face, was off being strapped to a medical gurney, modified to keep the patient standing. Expert stitching covered his entire body as a pair of medical droids slowly sawed his muscles apart only to stitch them back and start again. Stleen’s agony was now the soundtrack to C’Tzr’s life and would be for years to come.

“Has the bounty hunter arrived?” asked C’Tzr.

“Yes Master,” said a trooper.

“Bring them to me.”

C’Tzr looked at the bounty hunter and watched as the torrents of the force played over her and her two associates. The snarling faces approved and even C’Tzr himself could detect the remnants of Jedi blood staining their souls. “On Ryloth, there are two I want on my ship. One created the pits where I fought. The other drilled holes in my head and … changed me. Bring these two to me alive and I will pay your price.”

Without waiting for a response, C’Tzr left. The gurney carrying Stleen followed closely behind. The Lieutenant’s screams were in perfect harmony with every step that the ship’s master took. Without breaking stride or turning back, C’Tzr said, “You have a week and then we must meet with Vincere.”

21. Titania

Titania New Member

I walked in the room to see the Jedi relaxing next to his droids once again. The other one was off somewhere - I thought I had seen her headed for the bathroom. Either way, I was more concerned with the one who was paying me. I smiled at him. “How are they doing?”

He smiled back, pointing to the scrap pile next to him. "Don't think you have all those parts, do you?” He paused. “Looks like we might need to land and get a few of these. TC will be fine though, and R-7 is fine."

He met my eyes. "Gives me a chance to buy the parts for your ship too, if any need replaced."

“Well, we can do that easily enough,” I said. “We're actually quite close to Corellia. I’m sure we can find supplies there."

"Okay." He looked at TC. "We'll have you fixed soon buddy."

"Good," TC said promptly.

I smiled at the droid. "So," I said, sitting down across from the Jedi, "mind if I ask what happened back at Coruscant? You seem a fair bit calmer now."

He looked away for a moment, obviously deep in thought, and then looked back. "I knew her once."

"Knew who? Whoever attacked you?”

"I knew her from home. We grew up together. We were all we had. She had no family, I had my father and TC."

“I’m sorry,” I murmured, though it was so quiet that he probably didn’t hear. What could I say to that?

"When we were ten, Naboo was attacked. They got her, but left me. Do you recall the previous Dark Lord's decree to capture any young Jedi and Sith and train them?"

I nodded.

"The whole prophecy thing. Well, I was weaker then, but Syl was strong. They took her. They took a few others from Naboo, and killed off many, but left me in the field to die. I crawled back home as fast as I could. I found my home in flames.” He glanced at his droid again. “TC was outside, pacing back and forth with his arms in the air, flailing about. He found me, and healed me back. I tried to help him, but hurt myself doing so. Force healing. I'm trying to get better. The Council says I've progressed to be better than many others my age, but otherwise, I'm still not that good at it."

"That sounds rough." I wasn’t sure what to say. I seized on something innocent enough; he had mentioned age.... "How old are you?"

"Twenty-four. Syl and I were born on the same day, of the same year."

I laughed. "So young,” I said teasingly, and then stopped. "But we live in harsh times."

"How old are you?"

“Twenty-six.”

"Not much older than me." He looked away. "Same age as Emperor Vincere."

Well that was a conversation killer. I blushed awkwardly. “I hadn’t really thought about that.”

"Just thought it was interesting." He looked at the ceiling and then at me, sighing. "Don't ever let age deceive you."

"What do you mean?"

"I've only heard stories, but Vincere has done terrible things. Things his age should never know how to." He was fiddling with things as he talked. It was cute, although a bit annoying. "Sylvana and I are twenty-four. She is very strong." More fiddling. "The Grand Master of the Jedi is eleven."

I shrugged. "I was 16 when I left home and started hiring my ship out." It wasn’t the kind of thing I usually shared, but he had told me enough that I felt some kind of reciprocation was necessary. I had been young and idealistic, once. Some would say I still was.

"What's the usual rate?"

I laughed. “Depends on the job. I take what I can get.”

"What made you want this job?” He asked. "Just out of curiosity."

"It seemed like a good idea at the time." I laughed again. "I blame the alcohol." I met his eyes. "No... you seem the nice type. I like to work with people who respect me and my ship." I looked at TC and R-7. "Besides,” I added, smiling at them, "I liked your droids."

"Well," he pulled out a chip and threw it towards me. "Here's the first part of your payment, like promised."

I caught it in one hand and looked at it. "Thanks."

"Don't spend it all in one place."

I chuckled. "Right now I'm going to focus on staying alive long enough to spend it. Warn me the next time you're going to give my Princess new tattoos, ok?"

He smiled. "I can't control when I'm attacked, and I did warn you when I said launch."

"I could have helped, you know,” I replied, grinning. "I wouldn't even make you pay me. I haven't had a good fight in a while."

His smile faded, and he looked distant for a few moments. "Maybe I'll take you up on that, but not with Syl. I'll need your help when we get there anyways."

"What, you don't think I can handle your girlfriend? I've dealt with Sith before." I teased.

He stood to his feet instantly. "She's not my girlfriend!” He insisted, a little childishly to my ears. “She's the only family I have left in this galaxy, except for my droids."

"Whoa there, calm down.” I said. He was a touchy one. “I didn't mean anything by it."

He bit his lip, sitting back down calmly. "I apologize."

I shrugged. "It's alright.” A thought passed through my mind and I couldn’t help but smile. "I like a little fire in my men."

"I don't think this fire is for you though.” He smirked.

Oh? Don’t challenge me, sweetheart. I’ve tricks up my sleeve to get that Sith girl off your mind. “What, think you're too warm for a pale girl like me?"

"No, I'm sure a relationship would be long lasting, and worthy, but I don't see connecting paths for much longer than this mission." He smiled, grabbing a random tool off the table and pointing it at me. "I'd run out a money."

I stared at him. "You're an odd one, Jedi.” A relationship? No man had ever wanted a real relationship with me. Not one that lasted long, anyway. Crazy Jedi. “And I may go where the money is,” I added, a little offended, “but that doesn't mean I always let it dictate my friends." I didn’t look him in the eyes.

"Am I a friend?"

I smiled. "You treat my Princess and those droids right, you stand a good enough chance to be."

"My Master treats me impeccably, thank you very much." TC blurted out.

I laughed. "Good,” I said, smiling at Aaron. "He'd do anything for you, wouldn't he?"

"Yeah, he's been in my family for a long time. He's very loyal. I make sure to do anything and everything for him that I can. He's saved me more than once in my short life."

"I'm not surprised." I turned to TC. "He gets into a lot of trouble, doesn't he?" I asked teasingly.

"Yes."

"Warm up, TC," the Jedi said, "she's being nice. She's not going to hurt you or anything."

"Yes, Ma'am."

Ma’am? "Please, TC. My name is Amaya."

"He does get in a lot of trouble, but he's a very capable person. He always has, and he always will."

TC looked at Aaron, then back at me, and sighed. "I'm sorry. I just am uncomfortable. Being broken takes a tool on my attitude."

I smiled at the droid. "It's alright, dear. We just need to get you fixed up. I'm sure were I in your condition I'd be in a terrible mood."

Aaron smiled, and then looked at me. "You have a transmission. The alarm is going off in the cockpit."

I stood up quickly. "Wonderful." I started to run out of the room, but then paused. "Lovely talking with you. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a job to do."

"It's your ex. Just a heads up." He smiled. "Nice talking to you too."

I swore. I did not need to deal with El right now. I glanced around the room, feeling a little helpless. How was I going to handle this? Maybe… I grabbed Aaron’s hand and pulled him to his feet. "You're coming with me."

"Uah....okay." He said as I dragged him to the cockpit.

I sat down, releasing Aaron’s hand a little reluctantly and motioning for him to take a seat next to me. I closed my eyes. Deep breaths, Kento. Remember what the bastard did to you. Slowly, I opened my eyes and pressed the button to answer the transmission.

I hated to look at that face. Dark, handsome. Dreamy hazel eyes any girl could get lost in. He smirked. “Hey babe. Wasn’t sure you’d pick up.”

And miss a chance to insult you? “Oh, El.” I said sweetly, letting out a dreamy sigh. “You know I’ll always be here for you. Anything you need. I just… oh, baby, I miss you so much.” I fluttered my eyelashes. That’s right. I miss being able to slap that smug grin off your face. I miss holding my knife to your genitals – not that I had done that, but I sure had thought about it many a time.

He shook his head. “You really are a piece of work. Sexy as hell when you’re angry, but so twisted. Besides,” he grinned, “you can’t hide anything from me. I know you actually do miss me. Miss my breath on your neck, my lips kissing you in just the right spot…”

No. I would stay calm. How dare he! “So arrogant.” I laughed at him. “Do you actually have a reason for calling other than trying to stoke your ego?” I motioned for Aaron to come closer; he obeyed, obviously a little confused.

El’s eyes narrowed. “Who’s that?”

“Hmm? Oh,” I pulled the Jedi closer, “This is Aaron. He’s just helping me out around the ship for a while. Aren’t you, sweetheart?” I smiled at him. He looked… scared. I resisted the temptation to laugh. I couldn’t blame him. That said, it wasn’t as if he should have any complaints about what I was about to do. Those big blue eyes looked at me timidly as I touched his face. So tempting. I looked deep into his eyes, then closed mine gently to kiss him on the cheek.

“What do you mean he’s helping you—“ El began suspiciously. Yes. I could hear jealousy in his voice.

I smirked, pulling Aaron’s face even closer and kissing him passionately on the lips.

I could hear El shouting in the background. “Dammit, Kento! Stop it. Amaya! Stop it!”

I pulled away from the Jedi after far too short a time. I didn’t even have to fake being disoriented. “You don’t control me, El!” I yelled at him breathlessly. “I don’t belong to you. Leave me alone.”

22. Charisma

Charisma Transposon Contributor

"I hope this is the echoing chamber!" I yelled, quite excited, "'Cause otherwise it's a haunted room!" I grinned, belittled by my own childishness. Twenty-four or hundred, I was just a young girl at heart.

The walked out of the large compartment of the ship, and glanced outside the window. The clouds seemed to dance as the ship flew to inexplainable places. I giggled as a small bug tried to pave way through the ship's window but hit against it fatally.

"I could spend an eternity here."
    I said out loud, scratching my head. I had just done exploring the ship, and wanted to rest someplace. I guess I had to talk to that minx after all. I mean - oh so sorry! That...uhh...whatever her species was. I always failed in this regard. Being a proud Coruscant citizen, and not knowing specie names was lame, but I had pulled through all related challenges now. Who cared.

I was walking back to the pilot room, humming a nursery rhyme I had just remembered. Out of the blue, a pink robe flashed in front of me with such impact that I fell on my back.
    "Mor...Morchein?!"
    There he was, dressed in a stolen pink robe with a calm smile on his face. And I, petrified of him as if he was not my husband, but a sprite. He chuckled as I stood on my feet, dusting my robe.
    "Yes, m'lady. It is I."

For some reason his tranquil smile did not appease my shock. I kept staring him with the most dubious expression.
    "What are you doing here?"

"Dancing. Care to join?" He spoke up sarcastically, and then giggled.
    "I'm here to talk, of course. Been a while we've been talking."

I calmed down, and gave him an innocent smile.
    "I'm so sorry sweetheart. Just so many things happened since last few days I just couldn't come home. How's Falae?"

The peaceful expression my husband had maintained for the past few minutes vanished from his faced. Instead, a morose and frightening look took its place.
    "What a mother you are. He's on camp, remember?"

I blushed in guilt. I had been pretty careless lately.
    "Yeah, I know."
    I tried to cover up, and quickly continued:
    "So...I'll come back home in a week or so. Okay?"

Morchein grinned evilly.
    "You shan't come home after a week. It's now, or never."

"Oh stop being a pain."
    I shot back, somewhat apprehended.

"I mean it. I'm here to warn you of the dangers of staying in this ship. Being your loveable husband, I can't see you perish along with these people."

I narrowed my eyes at him, shivering deep inside.
    "What are you talking about?"
    He didn't reply.
    "Morchein?!"

"All I'm saying is, this ship is not safe for you."

"No, I don't want that. You can't blow up this ship in any case. There are people - "

"Like your boyfriend?"

My jaw dropped down. Morchein was being plain rude.
    "I'm sorry, but I think I'm married to you. Respect me."

He cackled, a tint of hatred glinting.
    "You ever heard of 'affair', maybe? Or polyandry?"

I gritted my teeth.
    "Shut up and get lost. He's my idol, not my...whatever."

"Idolatry is a forgotten passion, maybe?"

I lost my cool. I pulled out my lightsaber, but Morchein was smart enough to end transmission.
    "Curse you, brute."

I exercised my fists, trying to calm myself down. This was not the way of the Jedi. Not at all. With that in mind, I walked into the pilot room. I had a very bad timing, if you ask me. Aaron LeBlanc and Amaya were talking to someone on transmission, when they just kissed. I was rather embarrassed, seeing it happen. I did turn away, mind you! Then the girl started shouting at the man in the transmission. Thinking it to be a bad time, I shrugged it off and decided to think over Morchein's warnings for now.

"Hi missy. Need any help?"
    A computer glittered in front of me, and I looked over him calmly, till I realized what he was. A droid.

A DROID!

The droid moved near to me, looking in my eyes. I couldn't stand it. I screamed on the top of my lungs.
    "STAY AWAY FROM ME!!!"
    I jumped back, pulling out my lightsaber and shielding myself with it. No droids, please!

Ten years ago
    There I was, waiting in the hospital lift. I had just stepped in a minute ago and now they were taking us to the topmost floor. I was having a bad headache and my parents were getting finicky about it for no good reason.

Suddenly, mom and dad's transmitters flashed. They were in the counseling service, and got abrupt calls all the time. They left the lift on the next stop, ordering me to go straight to the ENT specialist. Now tell me - what did ENT have to do with headaches?!

The lift started to tremble after a couple of minutes. It wasn't moving anymore. I gasped as I heard a string click apart, and slowly the balance of the lift was lost. I screamed as the box I was trapped in, fell down, tearing through the basement into the underground quarters.

"Hello, ma'am? Help you need?"
    I woke up to a faint, robotic whisper, and I crawled together, finding myself free from the rubble of stones and machinery.
    "Lucky you, ma'am. You safe."
    I finally noticed a droid sitting in front of me. He surveyed me in the blink of an eye and then smiled.
    "You'll be here a while, though."

I finally decided to respond.
    "How long?"

"Weeks."

"No kidding?!"
    I simply awed in horror. The droid grinned.

"I happy. Me no have friend. My old friend leave. To die."

I backed away, thinking of the timespan I'd spend here.

"Let's play."
    He suddenly spoke, and then rushed towards me. I daunted as he pulled off my robe and tried to molest me.

"HELP!"
    I screamed, climbing up the rubble.

"Why not you play?"
    He grinned.

23. Oasis Writer

“What do you mean he’s helping you—” the guy said with a suspicious tone. He sounded very jealous, though I couldn’t figure out what. I was still trying to figure out Amaya’s position right now. I think she was lying to get him off her back, but then again, this had never really happened to me, so I wasn’t sure exactly what was going on. She had just kissed me on the cheeks unexpected. I was sort of hoping this wouldn’t go to much further.

That’s when it happened.

She smiled, pulled my close and kissed me a lot more passionately that I could have thought possible from the girl on the lips. She was a good kisser, a very good kisser, though the sad part of it all was that she was technically my first kiss, and didn’t know for certain. Her tongue continued to circulate in and out of my mouth. What was I suppose to do with that? I didn’t bite down, I knew better than to do that. Do I do the same thing? No. Just kiss back, it’ll be over soon….or do I want it to be over? Well…no…She’s not bad at…

It ended abruptly

She sounded winded. “You don’t control me, El! I don’t belong to you. Leave me alone!”

He pouted for a moment before making a lot of turns away before looking back at her. My eyes were still a little to wide in surprise. I didn’t want it to end that quickly. Well…not first kiss in my memory, I guess.

“Umm…Sweetheart,” I said, keeping her ploy strong against him. If it helped her, I guess I’d do it, “I’m going to go check on our guest. I’ll let you two talk.”

I stood up, turned and left the cockpit to her screaming at him. It was slightly amusing. She had a lot hotter flame than I ever could.

As I left the room, I searched the area for our Jedi friend. She was still in the ship. There was no where she could go. We were in space.

I entered a hallway to see her backing into it with her lightsaber on. I narrowed my eyes, trying to figure out what she was up to.

[FONT=&quot]“You okay?”[/FONT]

24. Charisma

Charisma Transposon Contributor

I trembled like a motor, unable to stop myself. I retreated as fast as I could, until I heard a familiar tone, not a droid's.

"You okay?"

I looked around, my eyes blazing with anger and hate. I eyed Aaron LeBlanc extensively, until a part of me cried out: for goodness sake! He's just a human. I sighed, releasing the lightsaber and placing it back where it should have been. I still avoided looking at the horrendous droid, though.

"Ummm...I'm sorry. Just that...you've got droids. Droids."
    I repeated the word again, as if assuring him of my honesty.

25. Oasis Writer

She seemed scared of droids, though I wasn't exactly sure why she would be scared of TC and R-7. Maybe a bad experience, but in any which case, R-7 was in hyper-sleep to keep up his power and updates, and TC was broken and laid on the table. I released the though, trying to keep her calm.

"Yes, I do have droids, but they're very nice," I smiled, walking closer to her, "Very nice."

She nodded, looking back into the room, and then turning towards me, moving out of the doorway.

"We'll be heading towards Corellia to get supplies soon. Would you like to come with us get supplies?"

I thought for a moment. I didn't even know if she wanted to be with us. We sort of just left Coruscant and didn't give her a chance to go home. I guess I would offer.

"If you would like, we can find you a charter that will be heading back to Coruscant."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.