Star Wars: Episode I: The Anarchism of the Jedi

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Oasis Writer, May 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oasis Writer

Oasis Writer Contributor Contributor

Hyperspace always seemed to put me in a very awkward mood. I never knew if I was going to hit something unexpected or anything and really didn’t understand the premises of how it all worked, I just knew it did. I looked back at TC, who was examining the walls around him. He always was a card. Made me smile every time I looked at him.

“Hey, TC, I have a question.”

His expression straightened amazingly, lifting his robotic shoulders up and straightening his head. “Yes, Master Aaron?”

“Tell me about S..” I stopped. Sometimes, I wanted to know more about my long missing friend, best friend….sister… However, TC sometimes was a little bit too knowledgeable. He remembered everything about her that he had known. Other than Syl, TC was my only friend, so he knew every secret I had. My dad had given my TC when I was three because of his occupation. He hadn’t the time to watch over me that well and my mother had died giving birth to me, the same as Syl’s had. She had grown up very close to me. She practically grew up in my house, because she didn’t have a father.

“Master?”

“About…the Federation,” I gave up. I did need to know more about my enemies, so it wasn’t bothering me much. I guess I would think about Syl later.

“The Federation is more of a congregation of different leaders that run the NOCIS, or the New Order of Confederacy of Independent Systems. The current leader is a Neimoidian, though past leaders have been different races, such as Mandalorians, who are usually much more vicious. Leadership usually shifts when power shifts, though all of the leaders decide where the blockades go and which star systems to attack. It’s a democracy of oppression.”

“What about the Yuuzhan Vong invaders?”

“Very disgusting demons, I must say, Master. They resemble Humans in form, though they are taller and heavier than the average Human and has less hair on their heads. They are religious zealots who view mechanical technology to be blasphemy. Their technological innovations were genetically engineered and purely organic. Additionally, they deeply respect pain to the point of masochism, and strive to improive their physical capabilities through organ grafting, which are status symbols in their society.”

“Interesting,” I whispered. It was definitely true though. The two I encountered back there were grafted very demonically.

“Perhaps most notably, the Yuuzhan Vong are unable to be sensed or directly affected through the Force.This confounded the Jedi when they first encountered the Yuuzhan Vong several centuries ago because prior to their emergence, all life forms where thought to have a Force energy signature in one way or another.”
    “That’s what I had heard from Master,” I replied. It was a frightening thing, that such a strong demon of the galaxy was invulnerable to something the Jedi trained so many hours over.”

“Anything else, Master Aaron?”

“Not right now, TC. We have a while before we make it to Taris. Master Uta Von are working with the Padawans and Master Mallendou B’rr are working with the Younglings. I figure we can scout out some of the new Jedi. It might be time to take a few of them to the Council on Coruscant.”

“Wise decision, Master.”

“Thanks, TC.” I smiled.

“She would be proud of you,” he said gently. He knew me well. He knew I was thinking about her still, like I had been for the past fourteen years.

“Thanks, TC.” I said a little bit less enthusiastically than I had the time before.

2. Oasis Writer

Adam and Momo where definitely surprising me with their powers, Adam a lot. He didn’t seem like he should be a youngling, though I could sense the commonness of his thoughts that would have put him here. Fear, maybe. He seemed as if he was afraid of doing something wrong. Momo was afraid of being noticed. Fear, such a common trait in younglings.

I sighed.

“Adam; Momo, let’s go to my study. We’ll have a talk.” I told them both.

I looked back at the bullied children. It wasn’t in my nature to be angry, though I had seen many terrible things in war, and bullying children seemed to sicken me more than that. I raised my hand, the bodies of the children turning upside down slowly in the air. The bullies screamed, unsure of what to expect or how to react.

“Young ones, you know better. Jedi do not treat fellow Jedi with disrespect.”

One of the smart-alecky ones opened his mouth a little bit too quickly. “What are you doing then?”

I walked close to him, and looked him in the eyes. I didn’t fear children, nor anything in the galaxy.

“From the looks of it, you are no Jedi. You will refer to me as Master. You will find your place and stay in it.”

The child was crying now. I set them all down, many of them lining up properly like I had expected them to do. The bully that had been being mean to Momo was still on the ground, crying.

I bent down and looked at him with a deep eye. “Line.”

He stood, moved and remained quiet.

“Stay.”

“Yes, Master,” they all replied.

I turned around and moved towards Adam and Momo. “Come, young ones.”

3. Sugar N. Spice

Sugar N. Spice New Member

Momo followed Master Mallendou and Adam to the Master's study. He didn't really know how to react toward Master Mallendou's help. He was grateful for it, eternally grateful. Though the image of the once proud Saku being reduced to a crying child made Momo feel a little twinge of guilt. He bit his lip as he walked, trying to block that memory out of his mind.

He remembered one of the most important of all lessons of the Jedi- "Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering."

Momo contemplated on those ancient words as they walked. Whenever he thought about fear, he thought about someone who was weak. But the dark side was getting stronger and stronger with each passing day. The Jedi, Momo knew, were going to need all the help they could get.

Momo stopped when Master Mallendou opened the doors.

4. Bick

Bick New Member

Meer huffed, giving me a dirty look.

“You better come back okay.” He said, misery in his voice.

“You know, you’d be able to come if your attitude wasn’t so bad.” I answered back, walking out the ship, and onto the dock. I walked until I came up to a cloaked man, he motioned for us to follow him.
    Ozean and I waved back at the sour faced Meer, a chuckle escaping my lips. Silly men.

Ozean followed close behind, our feet clanking in unison on the sleek, metal floors of the ship. We followed the guide who stopped in front of a door, entering a number into the security pad. The door slid open, and a meeting room showed itself. It was a small room, with a long metal table and 10 chairs surrounding it.

We sat across from each other on the farthest side of the table, looking at each other awkwardly.

“I bet Meer is a mess.” She said with a faint laugh, “He’s such a worrier.” I smiled back, taking my knife out. I took out a coin from my satchel, and began to maneuver it around my fingers, strengthening my fingers. I smiled, looking over at Ozean. She was doing the same thing.

Suddenly the door opened, and the Emperor entered.

5. Oasis Writer

A sight of a mother and daughter sent anger through my mind. The Force surged with death. I stopped in front of the potential “Jedi Slayer” and her “daughter.” I could tell by the closeness in the Force signature of the two that they were related. The “Jedi Slayer” blinked twice at the site of me, hiding her fear from everyone but myself. However, the child had not been expecting me. I smiled, my blackish yellow teeth grinning at the fearsome child.

“My, my,” I said with a sly voice. Walking towards the twenty year old with one hand behind my back and a long pointer finger curling at the child to come closer, her body being constricted by invisible vines to pull her closer to me in the air. The compression may have been a little bit too strong for the girl, because her body started shaking dramatically. I didn’t care in any which case, as she got slower to my face, I smiled again, her body shifting away as much as possible to escape me. “What’s your-”

“Drop her.”

A blaster was pointed at me. I smiled looking at the girl, gently putting her down. I looked up barely at the girl, her blaster in her hand completely imploding upon itself. I then swiftly stood fully, walking up to her, her body lifting in the air, her arms gripped around her throat.

“Don’t you dare!” I started, completely calm, but with extreme power, “Point…a…useless gun…at me again.”

I was expecting her daughter’s moves, but I wasn’t expecting her speed. Her daughter swung with a rod that she had on her side, dodging it with ease, to find that the “Jedi Slayer” had been released, swinging as well.

I dodged it as well, jumping backwards behind her daughter and drawing my lightsaber. I smiled, knowing this battle wouldn’t call for it. I placed it back and stood to full height. They both stood there, looking at me, aware of their surroundings.

I smiled. “How many Jedi have you slain?”

6. Bick

Bick New Member

I concealed a smile, my heart racing as I watched my daughter stand before him, not showing the fear she more then likely had streaming through her. She was definitely of the same blood, my own daughter.

“Three.” She said, not taking her gaze from him. She had only been allowed to hunt the Jedi with me for the past few years, as I felt her training needed to be at it’s peak. This situation, and the way she was withstanding it proved more then anything that she was ready.

I walked closer to her, closing the gap between us, and looked up at the Emperor, making sure not to meet his eyes. I knew my place.

“Master. You sent for us.” I stated, “What is it that you needed of us?”

7. Oasis Writer

“Good.” I said, knowing her thoughts, knowing her fears, knowing her every movement. The fear was strong. She will be angry.

“I need you to hunt down a Jedi for me. He’s on one of the moons of Endor. He’s old, I don’t recall his name. He’ll be expecting you, obviously once you are there. You may have anything he possesses.” I stopped, smiling wide, “If you win. The Empire will pay you handsomely.”

She nodded.

“All,” interrupted, “I require.”

She looked up, but avoided my eyes. Good girl.

“The lightsaber.”

8. Oasis Writer

I allowed the children to walk into my study. It was filled with rows of books from the floor to the ceiling, having one window directly behind my desk that sat in the middle of the room. I went to the back and saw, looking at the two standing children. I sensed many different thoughts, some stronger than others.

“Please, sit young ones. I would like to talk to you.”

They sat down and looked at me, both in unison, “Yes, Master?”

I smiled. Formalities.

I smiled. “I think we might be moving you both up to be a Padawan, more formally. I think that with some extra training by our fellow Masters will give you the strength to be outstanding Jedi. But first.” I smiled.

Do you both know the Code?

9. Sugar N. Spice

Momo raised his hand, and recited the three variations of the code.

"Emotion, yet peace.
    Ignorance, yet knowledge.
    Passion, yet serenity.
    Chaos, yet harmony.
    Death, yet the Force.

There is no emotion, there is peace.
    There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
    There is no passion, there is serenity.
    There is no chaos, there is harmony.
    There is no death, there is the Force.

Jedi are the guardians of peace in the galaxy.
    Jedi use their powers to defend and to protect.
    Jedi respect all life, in any form.
    Jedi serve others rather than ruling over them, for the good of the galaxy.
    Jedi seek to improve themselves through knowledge and training."

Momo struggled to regain his breath, as he took great, heaving coughs of oxygen.

10. Oasis Writer

I smiled. So much smiling, and yet so much teaching left to be taught. I nodded.

"That is correct. I am very impressed." I winked, "However, those are all just variations of one greater rule. Do you know what that golden rule is?"

They were quiet. I could see hesitation in his eyes. He didn't want to answer incorrectly.

I merely smiled once more.

"That golden rule will be taught to you soon. I am going to contact Master B'rr and see if he will fit in two more for his Padawan training. You both are not ready for the trails, by any means, but I see a lot of growth. A lot of potential that can harnesed for good."

They both smiled.

"Now, off with you. The other children have been informed. You're dismissed."

They both stood and gave a half-bent bow. "Thank you, Master."

They both walked out together. My smile slid back down to it's normal possession. I closed my eyes and started to think about their paths. They were both still so far from ready, but they both needed the challenge. I opened my eyes and turned to the window. I gazed out as my mind soon surfed to a new thought. A Jedi Knight was under danger not too far from here.

I stood and walked to the window, looking into the sky.

11. Oasis Writer

As I neared Taris, I pulled out of hyperspace. The sudden jerk barely noticeable anymore for me. It was fascinating to see my old training planet that was only a glance away. The planet was still quiet small, but it would grow as I neared. I smiled, hoping I would be welcomed with open arms, like I had so many times before. I looked back at TC and laughed.

“You ready, TC?”

“Ready for what, Master?” His question came off with sarcasm. He knew me too well.

I turned the ship in sudden three-hundred and sixty degree spins, R-7 and TC both yelped loudly as I laughed. Space didn’t change. There were still clusters of stars scattered in random spots, and the planet that was centerfold on my sights stayed still, but I could feel the amazing pressure on the ship as I had done that. It made me a little nauseated, a feeling my companions would never know.

“Master, you know I don’t like that.” TC said immediately as I straightened the ship. “You’re going to destroy my circuitry board if you’re not careful.”

I smiled. “Don’t get your panties in a bunch. You know you two are my world. When have I ever let you done.” I looked back and gave TC a thumbs up and a cockeyed smile.

“Of course, Master.” I couldn’t help but feel sarcasm in his response.

R-7 beeped as I said that. I looked up towards his direction and thought quietly to myself. I then looked to the side of the ship quick, my eyes widened.

They had missed a spot in their check.

We were being tracked, and I had just dropped out of hyperspace.

“R-7,” I said quietly, looking back at my communication panel, “send this communication to Taris immediately. We have a problem."

12. Sugar N. Spice

Momo felt like jumping, screaming, running...anything as long as it burned out the energy that he was feeling. Then he thought back to Saku and the others. The last thing he would do was boast, but he just wanted to see the look on their faces when they found out- their mouths a perfect 'o'.

Momo walked beside Adam, who wasn't saying a word, though he knew that Adam wanted more than anything to do away with the same energy that he was feeling as well.

"Did you hear that, Adam?" Momo shouted. "We're Padawans!"

13. Darkthought

Darkthought Active Member

Another step on the path--Adam Morin

Adam smiled a little as he watched Momo nearly bursting at the seams with excitement. It was good to see him like this after all that the other children had put him through. Even Adam couldn't help but feel a little excited, and maybe a little afraid. After being here so long, the Master finally saw that he was ready to progress. Though he was silent, his head was filled with images of himself standing as the first Anzati Jedi Knight in a hundred years.

"Did you hear that, Adam?" Momo shouted. "We're Padawans!"

Adam ran a hand through his hair. "I guess we are huh? Just another step on the path."

14. Sugar N. Spice

Momo thought back to what Master Mallendou had said about the 'Golden Rule'. He thought that it might have had something to do with 'Treat others the way you would like to be treated', but he and Adam knew more than enough about that. Momo knew that Adam felt the same way he did about that particular rule in common courtesy- they were never going to turn out like Saku.

The thought of Saku made Momo think back to the way Adam handled The Force with such skill. Then his words.

"Hey, Adam," Momo said. "What do you mean by 'the path'?"

15. Darkthought

Darkthought Active Member

Another step on the path 2--Adam Morin

"Hey, Adam," Momo said. "What do you mean by 'the path'?"

Adam glanced over at Momo. "Well, you know. The path to redeeming my people. The path to being a great Jedi, one for the archives. Don't you want to be a great and powerful Jedi someday? Like the ones they tell stories about."

16. thelastblueberry

thelastblueberry New Member

In my imagination. Not always a good thing...
    Xara Zur-Lin swung the light-saber in easy smooth movements, the kind that can only come from hours upon hours of intense training and discipline. She could feel the force in her blade, guiding her movements faster and faster. She was so immersed in her exercise that she didn’t notice Master Uta Von walk up behind her.

“The other Padawans are having their evening meal Xara. Maybe you should go join them.”

Xara froze in mid-movement, then shut off her light saber and turned her seductively beautiful black eyes towards her master. She bowed with respect before responding.

“Forgive me Master Uta, but I like to wait until most of the other Padawans have eaten before having my meal. I like to sit alone.”

The truth was, she despised her fellow Padawans. They were ill-mannered and lacked discipline. The way the boys and girls both fawned over her beauty and talents sickened her beyond words. Only her masters seemed to be able to have no reaction to the natural seductive powers of the Falleen. This was the only reason why she held some respect for them, despite their not being Falleen, and therefore inferior to her.

Every day she would do extra training during mealtimes, waiting for the tables to empty before having her own meal. A proud Falleen such as herself could not be seen mingling with such mediocre children. She knew Master Uta was aware of her feelings towards her fellows, but she never said them out loud because it would not be right with the Jedi way. This was probably the only reason why she had not yet been selected for training by a Jedi Knight. Despite her advanced skills with her light saber and her advanced power over the force, her pride would always get the better of her Jedi training.

Master Uta stared at her silently now, showing no sign of what he was thinking. His intense gaze made Xara feel uneasy. She held up her chin and stood tall as she waited for a response from her master. He stood silently for another moment before simply shaking his head.

“You would do well to get along with your fellow Padawans Xara.” He gave her a look before turning and walking away.

Xara stood there for a few more minutes, pondering her Master’s words. There was no point in her getting along with those idiots. They would only hold her back. She decided to follow his words anyways and went to the cafeteria to grab a quick bite. She grabbed her food and left before any of the other Padawan could ask her to sit with them.

She went outside and sat on the grass in the training field. Thousands of stars filled the dark sky of Taris and she closed her eyes, trying to use the force to find the star that was her home.
    Her parents had been against her leaving home and training to be a Jedi. Most Falleen choose never to leave because of how indescribably inferior the universe is. She could definitely see why, after having met beings from many planets all over the galaxy. They were fools who knew nothing of pride and honor. However, Xara was the youngest child of the family. Her two older brothers were more than enough to take over the house once her parents were gone. There was no need for her and nothing for her to do but marry a high-ranking noble.

Although Xara was exceptionally beautiful to any human being that laid eyes on her, to the Falleen she was only acceptable. She would not be able to marry much higher than her current rank, and there was no pride or honor in that. So when the old Jedi came to her home when she was only eight years old, she accepted his offer to train. Her parents felt shamed by her decision to leave, but she assured them that she would become a mighty Jedi and bring honor and power to the family.

Honor and power. Xara took a bite of the sandwhich in her hand as the words echoed in her head.

17. Oasis Writer

I looked at the side of my ship and examined for the device that was beeping beyond the sounds of R-7. I could barely hear them. Silent little bugger. I sighed harshly, looking back at my controls. They would be fools not to believe that Taris was my destination. I could have stayed in hyperspace otherwise. I looked at the planet. There was a possibility that they might think I fell out of it, or maybe that I was going to use it as a fueling area, but the chances of them deciding not to sweep the planet for any Jedi. Eventually, they would find the Academy.

My communications circuit finally turned on and I started speaking.

“Attention, Master B’rr. This is Jedi Knight Leblanc. You need to evacuate all Jedi from the planet immediately. Yuuzhan Vong will be arriving soon. Head towards Coruscant. They refuse to go there right now, due to the numbers of the Republic. This is not a drill, and please make haste. I would assume you only have a few hours’ time by now. Please hurry.”

The transmission was successfully sent. I looked back to the side of the ship and sighed. I still couldn’t sense it there. I could only hear it. It was awkward to have to do that. I assumed this was the power of their immunity to the Force.

“TC, what are the chances they would have missed me falling out of hyperspace?”

“One-hundred million, two hundred and six thousand to one.”

“Sounds like back odds.”

“Extremely bad odds, Master.” TC sounded worried.

“Okay, let’s jump back in and head for another planet. It might buy us some time. We need to find a way to have that removed from the ship. Otherwise, they’ll follow us everywhere we go.”

I smiled.

“What will you do, Master?”

“We’re going to go to a planet the Federation has control over.”

TC looked extremely worried, but I smiled. I had a plan.

18. Sugar N. Spice

Momo contemplated on Adam's question. "Of course I want to be a great Jedi."

He then thought back to his past, and if he could free his mother from those men that shackled her. He thought back to what they did to her, and what they called her. When he thought about his mother, he always wondered if she was safe from harm, and if he could free her from the chains.

The word that she was called repeated in Momo's head for a while, and he could never figure out what it meant. But Adam was a bigger kid...he could know, right?

"Adam," Momo began. "What's a...whore?"

19. Oasis Writer

“Lord; he’s dropped out of hyperspace.”

I lifted my head, the wires pulling my eyelid up and the wire pulling sections of my checks apart, the tear in my skin sending a wave of euphoria through my body. I smiled, more tears at my skin pealing away, blood trickling down my lips, tasting sweeter than sugar.

“Where?”

“Taris System.”

“Landed?”

“No.”

I smiled. The Jedi will be mine. I knew what I was. A sadist, a masochist, a lover for pain, for blood, for death, and I wanted the Jedi. I always, under every circumstance, got the Jedi I wanted.

“Tell me when he lands. He’ll lead us to the next position.”

I was about to look back down into my slumber when my Warmaster spoke again.

“He’s back in Hyperspace.”

My eyes opened instantly. The wires breaking. I stood up and walked to the monitor, shoving him out of the way to see, demanding him to tell me where the Jedi was headed.

“It looks like he’s headed for Mygeeto with his present direction.”

Where was he going? What was he doing? Had he sensed something? Impossible!

“Should we investigate Taris?” The Warmaster spat.

“Yes. Immediately. Send the armada.”

I turned and walked back to my seat, infuriated.

“Follow him as well. I want him dead, no exceptions.”

I sat and thought, pulling my fingers up to my chin. My fingers couldn’t’ resist the urge to tear off a strip of skin that had been lingering around my upper cheek, under my eye, as I thought about the Jedi scum.

20. Rumpole40k

Rumpole40k Banned

C’Tzr entered the small room alone. The air was greasy and thick. The cranial implant pulsed taking in the heady mix of hate, fear, anger, and lust that C’Tzr knew was a pure manifestation of the force. He turned toward the small doorway, the old man’s withered frame looking even more skeletal as light poured around it.
    I could kill you so easily, the C’Tzr thought. His mastery of the force wasn’t as precise as the old man’s but he was much stronger. Visions of pushing and pulling on the old man’s body danced before the Sith’s eyes. His mouth grew wet at the thought of the fresh, glistening meat. He could almost hear the ripping of torn flesh.
    The thoughts vanished as quickly as they came. And a pressure began to settle in between C’Tzr’s eyes. The old man dropped to a knee. C’Tzr turned wincing in pain to face the a small, grainy image projected into the air.
    The figure glared, its presence forcing the Sith to one knee and then both.
    “Yes master,” grunted C’Tzr.

21. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

(Question mark means I have no clue)
    Personal Introduction

Name: Sinex
    Notable Aliases: None at the moment
    Birth Planet: ???
    Race: Humanoid
    Language: Galatic Base

Family
    Parents: Unknown
    Siblings: Unknown
    Spouse: Unknown
    Descendants: Unknown
    Genealogical Descendants: Unknown

Appearance Introduction
    Eyes: A dark golden with pupils that look like a snakes pupils
    Hair: Strange tubes with blue crystal liquid inside of it
    Height: 5'7''
    Weight: Unknown
    Prominent Hand: Right
    Attire: Long black robe with whit embroidery on it
    Description: A manipulative man who uses his nightmarish looks agaisnt thoughs who stand in his way. he makes people think he is easy to get along with, but the truth is that most of the time those around him are his pawns.

Association Introduction:

Alliance: The Empire
    Order: Sith Order
    Class: Sith Assasin

Lightsaber Introduction

Possession: Single Blade
    Lightsaber Style: The end looks like a steel rod with an orb at the bottom
    Color: Silver

The Force Introduction

Force Powers: Sith Assasin

Force Fear: Force Horror, Force Insanity
    Force Would

Strength Introduction

Strength Powers: ???

2 people like this.
  22. Oasis Writer

His anger was strong. I could feel it pulsing in his veins. He had not been expecting me, I could plainly see. The power of the dark side that surrounds him has completely shrouded him to my entrance.

“Yes, Master,” the man grunted. I smiled.

“C' Tzr, I presume,” I said as I walked in. My black hood on my attire flowing off my skull, the spikes glistening from the dim-lit room.

“Yes, Master.”

“And this old man your master?”

He didn't answer, neither of them did. I smiled.

“Well, has he taught you all you need to know?”

He nodded, barely, unsure if he was complete in his training.

“Kill him.”

The shock of my words made both of them look at me. C' Tzr smiled, ready for anything. I smiled and waited.

23. Terra Valentine

Terra Valentine New Member

I feel so left behind...

We used to race each other to the Falls... We used to play tag in the fields... We used to play... He was closer to me than anyone ever had been before... I had no family... He was my family...

We both controlled the Force... I had better control of it by far... Maybe it was because I'm a woman, I don't know... He was progressing qiuckly... I was trying to teach him so that he could match my skill... He was doing better at moving small inanimate objects... I tried not to show him up too much. I tried to restrain myself from 'throwing' big objects, but sometimes, when he was getting too cocky I would do it, just so that he didn't get a big head...

At least, I t hink that's why I did it... I don't want to think I did it just to show him I was better than him...

But I digress. We did everything together... Well, almost everything. We studiedthe Jedi way like there was no tomorrow... But there was something... Something about the Jedi way that seemed slightly boring and bland... There just wasn't enough excitement, it seemed... Nevertheless, I studied hard and tutored him to learn the Jedi way and desperately tried to better myself...

I was helping him practice that day... He was doing pretty well, too... He was making a small rock hover lightly five feet from his hand.

"Look, I'm getting better." He grinned.

"Yeah, you are," I said smiling. "You're doing great Airy." He blushed. I was the only one who called him Airy. It was a joke he and I had made up a few years ago when we found out our powers. He had been running and jumped in the air off a high hill towards the slope, catching the wind he had thought to float in the air for a few moments before falling to the earth below. I thought he had been flying a kite more than being the kite. Ever since, I had been calling him Airy.

“Pretty soon, I’ll be able to do the same things you can!" He was so excited. He had most of the core powers down, while I had mastered some of the more difficult ones, the Universal ones. The ones that didn't differentiate the Dark Side powers and Light Side powers.

"You're already pretty good, Airy, don't feel bad." He seemed to lighten up at that.

"Thanks, Syl." He was the only one that called me that. I smiled and my smile seemed to make him smile. In his words, it was like a big circle of happiness that neither one of us could control.

"Aaron," I whispered leaning closer in so that no one but us could hear, even though there was no one around.

"Sylvana," He laughed.

“I want to show you something. Something I found in the forest two nights ago, when we were climbing the trees.” He had lost me for about an hour and during that time I had found something that I had been eager to show him. “I found a hole. An entrance to a cave.”

“Really?! What was in it? Anything cool? Any treasure?"

I laughed. “No silly, way better.”

I was anxious so I turned and sprinted off into the trees. My speed was better than his. When I was excited my speed would double, leaving him trailing behind.

I disappeared from his line of sight a couple times. I didn't mean to. It was the adrenaline. I ran and ran until finally, I lost him. I raced the the cave and brought out two beautiful lightsabers. One fit perfectly into my hand, the red one, whilst the other, Cyan, felt odd and unconfortable in my grip. I rushed back to Airy, finding him meditating, something he did often. I jumped in front of him.

"You found me." I held the lightsabers behind my back.

“I’m getting better, huh? Whatcha got there?” I smiled hugely, barely able to control myself.

"Something for you and me." I held out my hands.

"Are those...?" He whispered, his mouth falling open.

"Yup, they are." He took the Cyan one for which I was grateful. I didn't think I could wield that thing.

"It's so amazing!" He turned it on and the greenish blue color filled the area. The light relfected off of his huge eyes.

"Cyan," I explained. "Very cool color."

"Can I have this one?" He asked, not taking his eyes off of the blade.

"Yeah, I'll have this..." My eyes wandered back to Theed. A disturbance in the Force that I was sure Airy had not felt yet or would soon feel. Something...or someone was coming. The Dark Side. I was excited beyond belief. This was our chance to prove ourselves, to be accepted into the Jedi academy on either Corusant or Dantooine. I hoped Dantooine... The planet was prettier and not filled with so much city.

We rushed out of the forest into the field and lo and behold the were huge Destryoer starships awaiting us. From the bottom of the Destroyer, lines of metal wire fell from the ship. Thousands of wires, hitting the floor. Stormtroopers slid down the lines, blaster rifles all in of their hands. They quickly surrounded us. I turned on my saber and the blade slid out in a line of glowing red. I had been practicing a little the past few days.

"We're going to have to fight our way out, Aaron." I was being serious now. I was a natural leader. The part came easily.

"Kill them?" the fear was evident in his voice.

"Kill them all," I was bloodthristy. Was this normal for a child like myself?

“Don’t let the dark side plague your mind, Syl,” he whispered to me.

“Don’t let the dark side kill you, Aaron,” I whispered back, “We’re gonna make it through this.”

The first stormtrooper walked towards us with authority. “Drop the lightsabers, kids. Come with us.”

24. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

He curled his long nails. He was thinking and this was the stance he took on when he was thinking.
    His long claw like nails pinching his pale skin. He was looking at the sky. Vincere was mad he knew he felt it. He could see and he could sense it.
    "Poor fool," he said to himself, "Poor fool Master is always so anrgy and always so power hungry."
    He tend to talk to himself like this. Sinex knew no one was ever going to hear what he had to say.
    Just talking to himself was enough. His voice like ice a nightmarish whisper. He made sure everything below his feet froze in fear.
    Unlike Master who used his power and angry to destroy. Sinex used his words. His intelligent words.
    His words that came from the knowledge burned into his soul. Sinex knew he was far more intelligent then his Master, but he never showed it. Understanding the Master was also part of his intelligence. Understanding that he was a Sith Lord, but not a Sith Emperor.
    He had no control. Or he had less control then what he wanted. He began to walk a slow pace and smiled he felt the liquid rush inside his head, he saw the liquid, and he knew the liquid.
    Sinex smiled sinisterly again.
    "The time has come from control," he said to himself once again.
    He walked off knowing fully that the Master wanted to see him. So before the Master could send his baffoons he wanted to be there.

25. Rumpole40k

Rumpole40k Banned

C’Tzr stared. The force swirled around him. In his mind’s eye it looked like a twisting river of hateful, snarling feral faces. As they wrapped around his thick legs they’d become feral parodies of C’Tzr. They were all shouting the same thing. All shouting and hissing for the old man’s blood.
    The old herbalist’s bony fingers grasped the doorway for support. “So what’re you going to do, my boy?”
    The SIth kinght dug his tongue into one of his fangs the pain made the faces recede slightly.
    The old man coughed painfully. “I said, what’re you going to do?”
    “You saved me from the pits. After they took my hand, it was only a matter of time before I lost.”
    “What are you going to do?”
    C’Tzr looked down at the massive stump that was his left arm. “Why didn’t you give me a new hand? Why did you put it in there?”
    The old man sighed. “What …are…you…going…to…do?”
    C’Tzr’s stump began to glow blue from within. The rough flesh smoked filling the small room with the scent of burning fat. Thin wisps of smoke rose from the ruined flesh. The glow grew in strength the crudely cut bones of his forearm clearly visible now, as was the short barbed tube that reached from the bone to the stump’s end. Flesh bubbled, rose, and finally dripped to the floor as C’Tzr’s lightsaber reached its full length. C’Tzr stared at the old man and smiled. “I’m going to enjoy myself.”

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.